Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Tsx/tl

Old 08-07-2004, 03:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JasonVT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tsx/tl

my dad is looking at getting either a tsx or tl. does anyone know where he is likely to get the best deal and about how much off sticker he can get them? Im in northern va and he's in 757 so if anyone knows or works at a dealer in either area and can help out, let me know. thanks
Old 08-07-2004, 03:57 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch
Default Re: Tsx/tl

PM sent
Old 08-07-2004, 04:23 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

has he considered a new accord? he could get an ex-v6 navi for the same price of either a tsx or a tl. the accord is bigger in every aspect than the tsx. as far as features the accord is pretty much side by side with both of the acuras. the navi has 150 different voice commands and you can control everything from the AC to the XM radio all on the navi system. of course if he doesnt want navi that makes the price of the accord even that much cheaper, again with pretty much the same things the tsx and tl have in features. but what i wrote in that pm i sent you work as well.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:51 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

but the 4dr accord is ugly, the 2dr isnt though , id take the TL
Old 08-07-2004, 05:30 AM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

the tsx is really nice. if it had a v6 option, i would DEF buy a tsx over most cars that are out now.....but i'd go with a tl, over the accord. the new tl's are sweet as shit.....have him go test drive the cars.....i think he'll like the tl.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:56 AM

JasonVT is an unknown quantity at this point

he has a tsx for the weekend. he likes it alot but thinks it may be too small for what he wants. so he's gonna drive the tl when he returns the tsx.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:03 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

yeah i think if the tsx had the TL or the accord v6 engine, that would be a bad ass car.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:14 AM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

right...what dealer is he looking into? i drove a tsx for 2 weeks when my car was getting painted and whatnot, and i loved it, but its just missing something performance wise.....i'd go with the tl, and the Anthracite colored one, and get the accessory 18 inch wheels on it, that shit is pure sex...