Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Is this true

Old 08-20-2004, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orange_Fly_Bye has disabled reputation
Default Is this true

As the title says i got this from http://www.clubcivic.com/board/index.php and was wonderin if it ir true.

i am sorry man i was thinking about going with the swap when i first got my car but when i heard about the sf, i am going turbo all the way!! much faster and cheaper. plus mike at staffordfabrication is working on a twin turbo! cant wait to see the results.

is this true for the 7th gen i know its not a shop around here or anything but was wonderin if anyone has heard anything to the affect of this.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: Is this true

first off, what swap? Second, what is "sf".

Assuming you're talking about a civic and probably a k-series swap, but post more information man.

Last edited by Corey; 08-20-2004 at 09:50 PM.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

ae you talkin about stafford fabrications? i know the kits they put togethr for the celicas and corollas never quite work right and they don't have very good customer service for us either.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:36 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

search on 7thgencivic.com you'll find all the info you could ever want on our cars