Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Traffic School suggestions?

Old 11-25-2003, 08:12 AM
Egz
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Egz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Traffic School suggestions?

The court is letting me take traffic school for my one offense, and I was thinking of taking an online one. Has anyone been to one, and are there any suggested?

Thanks.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:23 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I did. It was cake. You just gotta go to an institution to take the test.

What you are taking is different though. Sounds like yours is to scratch your first ticket. Mine was required to keep my license. The one for your circumstance used to not be available online. You're lucky if it is. The 'young bad driver' course sucks ass. It required that a parent accompany you back when I took it (10 years ago).
Old 11-25-2003, 08:48 AM
Egz
Registered Member

This is to null a 60/40 ticket. Well, I hope its a null and not a reduce. I'm 25, so its not a young, bad driver course. (unless I accidently sign up for that!)
Old 11-25-2003, 09:03 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

But this is your first ticket ever?
Old 11-25-2003, 09:06 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

"50 dollar driving school" in "azaila plaza" on va beach blvd, jessica avery is the teacher, been there 2ce in the past 9 months, I know.. not saposed to be allowed but the DMV are stupid a'holes, what can I say???
Old 11-25-2003, 09:14 AM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to the one in newport news twice. It's a pretty good one. You mainly watch videos all day and you get a long lunch so it goes by quick. i think it was like 65 bucks
Old 11-25-2003, 09:27 AM
Egz
Registered Member

Those are a bit of a drive for me. I was looking at ABetterTrafficSchool.com . I'd figured online would be more tolerable.

Not my first, but I don't know if my first ever got transfered. Got that 3 years ago in VA, but on a NJ lisence. My driver's report isn't understandible. It say Point Balance of +1.
Old 11-25-2003, 03:58 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

Originally posted by litlespic
"50 dollar driving school" in "azaila plaza" on va beach blvd, jessica avery is the teacher, been there 2ce in the past 9 months, I know.. not saposed to be allowed but the DMV are stupid a'holes, what can I say???
i second that ive taken it twice in one year there
Old 11-25-2003, 08:04 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

i went to the one on south independence road in 2001....ABC school offers it, driving improvement class. i paid 65 dollars. i believe it was orginally an 8 hour class, but the officer was cool so he let us out 2 hours early....
Old 11-25-2003, 08:05 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

be prepared to do a whole lotta worksheets and watch 8 hours worth of videos. lol oh and a final exam....shit i wish i got college credit for it.....but that was 3 years ago and through ABC. i dont know how others do it

Quick Reply: Traffic School suggestions?