Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

trading in the civic for a WRX

Old 07-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these parts
Default trading in the civic for a WRX

what are peoples thoughts on the 2006 WRX's? should i get one? should i get something else? basically i just want some help from current subie owners to let me know what's up with the WRX. thanks for all the help
Old 07-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Default Re: trading in the civic for a WRX

2.5L instead of the old 2.0. It's always nice to know you have the STI motor so you can upgrade when you want . Otherwise it's the same platform. Redesigned front end, improved handling. The wheels look good and so do the brakes. If you want to drive one just PM me.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:31 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

here, read this.

http://www.caranddriver.com/previews...preza-wrx.html
Old 07-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

awd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond reputeawd4lyfe has a reputation beyond repute

i would do it, ive driven the new sti and that thing was fast not to mention you dont have to worry about rain or snow. actually depending on the way you drive it you would look forward to that i know i do.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:07 AM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

Originally Posted by awd4lyfe
i would do it, ive driven the new sti and that thing was fast not to mention you dont have to worry about rain or snow. actually depending on the way you drive it you would look forward to that i know i do.
the new sti comes with all season tires now?
Old 07-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered member

whiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these parts

thanks guys i appreciate the advice...i'm going up to the dealer tonight to check out my payments and stuff like that...but i do appreciate all of the help and i'll keep you posted if i get it
Old 07-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

0% on Imprezas now
Old 07-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

I hate the new look of them.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:49 PM
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

id like to get one and swap the front with an 05 or sumthing, cuz the new front looks like crap
Old 07-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Ricky Racer

screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08

the new look has grown on me. im starting to like them more than the old ones and i used to own an 02