Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Track results today

Old 05-08-2004, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Special is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Track results today

Well I out did my best on my very first run today, 12.566 @ 113.36, not by much though I improved .033 with a tad bit slower MPH. My 2nd run, which was about 1 minute later, was much worse...13.849 @99.29. The clutch slipped and she wouldn't go into 3rd so I put her in 5th and finished. The 3rd run was the same so I stopped for awhile. I got in several more runs all netting me 12.6's so I stopped. There were hardly any cars there today, you could have kept going around and around all you wanted.

I did see a slow ass Red MR2 there with dark colored rims. Is that all your car has, high 12's? j/k..nice runs. I tried to get lined up with you the whole time but I couldn't..seemed like I raced your friend in the Probe a couple times.

Tom
Old 05-08-2004, 03:07 PM
version VI

stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw
Default Re: Track results today

do you have a red z06?
Old 05-08-2004, 04:48 PM

Yep
Old 05-08-2004, 06:30 PM
WRX 0-60: NOW!!

MegaH_MaN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

nice times Tom. How much longer til you start putting some parts on that car?
Old 05-08-2004, 06:32 PM

Who knows, I am looking into a heads and cam package as we speak. My goal now is 11's on street tires
Old 05-08-2004, 08:30 PM
1 of 45

SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc

haha that shouldnt be too hard for you...wish i couldve went today but my sisters grad was today
Old 05-08-2004, 10:31 PM
time to get ill

xnenon is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea I was in the probe, boy your rear end dissapeared fast ...my stock clutch owns me hard, I need to put my new one in...anyways nice runs
Old 05-10-2004, 02:28 AM
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Special
Well I out did my best on my very first run today, 12.566 @ 113.36, not by much though I improved .033 with a tad bit slower MPH. My 2nd run, which was about 1 minute later, was much worse...13.849 @99.29. The clutch slipped and she wouldn't go into 3rd so I put her in 5th and finished. The 3rd run was the same so I stopped for awhile. I got in several more runs all netting me 12.6's so I stopped. There were hardly any cars there today, you could have kept going around and around all you wanted.

I did see a slow ass Red MR2 there with dark colored rims. Is that all your car has, high 12's? j/k..nice runs. I tried to get lined up with you the whole time but I couldn't..seemed like I raced your friend in the Probe a couple times.

Tom
yeah that was me i pulled off a consistent 12.7-12.8, not knowing how to launch this car ownes me. but it was my first time trying to launch the car with the clutch all fixed. i am going to practice somemore and go again.

damn there was alot of muscle there i lined up with one of those long ass drag cars, you know the ones with the 6 inch rims in the front and 40 inch in the back and when that guy put on his 2 step i couldnt even hear myself think he had like a 1.1 60 foot time

Last edited by HP Solutions; 05-10-2004 at 02:31 AM.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:29 AM
Banned

Wildman is an unknown quantity at this point

mr2 are you in the burg from time to time? I think i've seen your car around. Nice times guys, damn wish I was that quick lol. I'm guessing the z06 is pretty much stock, what kind of mods do you other guys have?
Old 05-12-2004, 06:47 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Good shit Tom!

Quick Reply: Track results today