Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Toyota's successor to the Supra!

Old 05-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall
Default Re: Toyota's successor to the Supra!

fastest street car wars....better toss them turbo dodges in there....dodge spirit R/T is still a bad car. I need to make the trip to mexico and pick one up!
Old 05-27-2004, 07:08 PM
I drive real slow

subaruboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Digger70chall
fastest street car wars....better toss them turbo dodges in there....dodge spirit R/T is still a bad car. I need to make the trip to mexico and pick one up!
shelby daytonas dominated the 4 cyl cars back then... hell, they dominated most 6 cyl cars also, besides the grand nationals.

i think tho, that grand nationals had to top them all. i've seen them make 1000+ HP on the dyno

on a different note; what does it require to get a car in america from mexico?
Old 05-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Registered member

Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall

noticed you are looking for a turbo dodge...i know of a 90 shadow with the 2.5 liter turbo for sale cheap...i've been tossing around the idea of buying it myself. also try www.turbododge.com
Old 05-28-2004, 10:04 PM
Registered member

vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Hart-n-Sol
i just want to have a flying car before my time is over.
Old 05-29-2004, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

If they have it going for around 100 grand it won't sell that many, although it would be competition against Dodge Viper, Acura NSX, Ford GT, and others around that price. The car def. looks good.
Old 05-29-2004, 12:58 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
If they have it going for around 100 grand it won't sell that many, although it would be competition against Dodge Viper, Acura NSX, Ford GT, and others around that price. The car def. looks good.
Vipers and NSX's have nothing on Ford GT's or Ferrari's.
Old 05-29-2004, 04:29 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
Vipers and NSX's have nothing on Ford GT's or Ferrari's.
Actually the SRT-10 is VERY close to the ford GT in performance. If it was the coupe, it would probably be almost dead even with it. The GT is a little faster, stops a little better, and has a higher top speed, but it would put a second or two on the viper in a road course.