Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Today: Feb 28th Post your times

Old 02-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Today: Feb 28th Post your times

The computer work excellent but my vtec didn't work.
Old 02-29-2004, 04:40 PM
the"V8nightmare"

blkmjk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JUSTA EX
judges mota go boom
did he turn the boost up on the Ls oh well i was looking for another race on 6lbs again maybe next time?
Old 02-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Banned

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks jaydm for the computer..that was a good look out..u don't meet to many people that would just let u borrow a computer when u just meet them..thanks again.........good run nato...but what till that turbo blows..ooohhhh yyyaaaa
Old 02-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Nice times Daniel, glad to see you hit 14's. As far as judge's hatch went, the run looked smooth, he was disappointed though. Car sounded good, I honestly didn't know he broke/blew it. I know what happened, but I don't think it's my place to say what happened, so I'll let him explain.

I know karma got the best of the guy with the 11.0 @ 135 mph hatch. He acted like he was better than everyone and acted like a dick...right after that his hatch went vrrrmmm...boom.

Nice times everyone.

Last edited by ritz; 02-29-2004 at 05:03 PM.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:47 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ritz
Nice times Daniel, glad to see you hit 14's. As far as judge's hatch went, the run looked smooth, he was disappointed though. Car sounded good, I honestly didn't know he broke/blew it. I know what happened, but I don't think it's my place to say what happened, so I'll let him explain.

I know karma got the best of the guy with the 11.0 @ 135 mph hatch. He acted like he was better than everyone and acted like a dick...right after that his hatch went vrrrmmm...boom.

Nice times everyone.
When Daniel hit that 14.9, I was yellin my ass off....People looked at me like "Uhhh....what the fuck??" haha Oh well.

Charle's motor blowing upset me so damn much.... lol. Dude, what was the result of the compression test today??

And yes, that dude was a dick. He deserved what came to him. But I'll admit, dick or not, I wanted to see a Civic break into the 10's....
Old 02-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Patron

haha Mike, that's awesome I can imagine you yelling. I was upset when I found out Charles' blew his motor, it sucked so bad.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:56 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

haha Mike, that's awesome I can imagine you yelling. I was upset when I found out Charles' blew his motor, it sucked so bad.
Hell yea...I was like "That's fuckin right!! 14's motherfuckers!! WOOO!!!" Some other shit too, but I was too caught up in the moment to remember....

Dude, where are the pics?
Old 02-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Patron

I resized them, but I don't have anywhere to host them.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:57 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

I still demand to know how you got my sex tape dude ... makes for a good avatar though
Old 02-29-2004, 07:59 PM
I Piss Excellence

I resized them, but I don't have anywhere to host them.
Email em to me, redhotd16@cox.net

Quick Reply: Today: Feb 28th Post your times