Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Tire slashed in school parking lot.

Old 01-07-2003, 12:36 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

do you pay to park at ur school? i know at tabb we pay 100 bucks that is supposed to goto the salary of the on campus officer, in order to "keep the parking lot safe". if so id say take it to the school board.
Old 01-07-2003, 01:12 PM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

Originally posted by NoReverse95Teg
do you pay to park at ur school? i know at tabb we pay 100 bucks that is supposed to goto the salary of the on campus officer, in order to "keep the parking lot safe". if so id say take it to the school board.
No security officer, but we do pay to park there, and for what? I have no fucking clue. The school should fucking pay for my tire. Can't even park safely at school anymore.
Old 01-07-2003, 02:07 PM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

that SUCKS J...i kno next year ima have satelite survalence on my car 24/7...i dunno how ima rig it up but i will :-d...or put a camera inside or something...dang..that blows...
Old 01-07-2003, 02:26 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

Originally posted by B speed
please don't take this the wrong way, but in the world of racing, you have to pay to play. Having people who are jealous of our cars is just one of the things we deal with. There will always be haters, especially when you have a nice car.
but its only an rsx...

lol j/k
Old 01-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

$100 at tabb?? thats crazy we pay $5 at denbigh and we have a cool ass police officer
Old 01-07-2003, 02:39 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tire slashed in school parking lot.

Originally posted by NighthawkRSX
Came out of school today to find only 1 of my tires slashed by someone. The front right tire. I think they only went for the right side, because no one parks beside me on the left side. What a fantastic start to the afternoon, and my english teacher refused to let me make up a test I was supposed to take after school. Which I couldnt because I had to report it.

Drop out of school, it sucks.

English teachers suck.

People who slash tires suck too.
what the fuck!!!!!
Old 01-07-2003, 03:18 PM
Haaahhhh.

NighthawkSI is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, i saw you had a flat but i didnt know someone slashed it. that sucks ass, but its a small school so i bet you'll find out who the ass is who did it and you can beat him down, haha.
later
Old 01-07-2003, 03:24 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

That sucks man, I'm sorrie
Old 01-07-2003, 03:30 PM
No More Celica

WithoutRegret88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, does that blow. I agree, people are always gonna be jealous, mines a POS and it was broken into four times at West in Hampton, all within 2 weeks, the ass stole the cd player i was gonna put in it, and some other stuff, needless to say, I straight up quit that crazy place. Some people just need a good old fashioned ass kicking, you know? And hell, car alarms dont work nowadays either, except for the ones that cost half a zillion bucks. (btw, if anyone knows anything about a decent one I can get, please let me know, with some decent stuff in my car now, not too fond of leaving it in the parking lot).Really sorry to hear about it.

Jade

p.s.- Does anyone notice theres alot of vandalizing thats been happening in and around here lately? Anyone think it could be results from the same person?
Old 01-07-2003, 03:30 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

and some people wondered why i didnt drive my car out this weekend

Quick Reply: Tire slashed in school parking lot.