Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Tint shop suggestions

Old 11-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation
Default Tint shop suggestions

I'm sure this thread has been done before, but places close, change locations, change employees, etc., thus potentially altering the outcome of their work. So, I wanted the most current suggestions on a place that will do a QUALITY job. I just got a new car and want it done properly. I got two other cars done at Atlantic Shoreline in VB. While the first one, done in 06, was near flawless, the second one, done in 1/08, was not nearly as well done. Price is irrelevant as long as it comes out as well as tint can come out. Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:48 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tint shop suggestions

Originally Posted by UNBRE4K4BLE
I'm sure this thread has been done before, but places close, change locations, change employees, etc., thus potentially altering the outcome of their work. So, I wanted the most current suggestions on a place that will do a QUALITY job. I just got a new car and want it done properly. I got two other cars done at Atlantic Shoreline in VB. While the first one, done in 06, was near flawless, the second one, done in 1/08, was not nearly as well done. Price is irrelevant as long as it comes out as well as tint can come out. Thanks for any suggestions.
i have gotten all my cars tinted at East Coast Window Tint. Everytime i am really happy with the work they do. This time was by far the best tint job I have gotten from there. Pretty much everytime I go it gets better and better. I highly recommend them.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:24 AM
not a noob

JAvenger has disabled reputation

sun block on Portsmouth, Blvd.
757-535-8591

quality film used, true life time warrenty... his name is Micah Barnes (owner and only worker).

he will make sure the job is perfect.

i know how to tint windows, i did it for 7 years, and i still get him to tint my cars/truck.

top notch!
Old 11-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

thank you guys for the suggestions, i very much appreciate it