Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Ticket Stories!!

Old 12-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Troll & Run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Ticket Stories!!

I was driving around in Suffolk with my shitty 89 chevy minding my own business and then a car is going slow. Out here almost all the lanes are passing lanes because of farm equipment I guess so I goto pass her and guess what! A cop passes me west bound(I was eastbound) right after I got back in my lane. Apparently the car I was passing sped up a good amount and I was far beyond reckless driving speed in this area. So I keep driving and I see him turn around in my rear view so I wait to get to a place to pull over because thats what I was taught to do. So he pulls up behind me, radios for back up, then gets on his loud speaker and tells me to keep my hands where he could see them. I was freaking out cause he wanted to write me as 70+ in a 35(he was trying to tell me the school zone lights were on but I know when they turn off lol). So he was a nice man and only gave me 60/45 =D

Now you all share your ticket stories!
Old 12-19-2007, 10:38 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing
Default Re: Ticket Stories!!

I was speeding, I received a ticket.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

I got a ticket, because I was speeding.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Dragva nukkas

eurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud of

a ticket one time speeding fast
Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Nunchuck Skillz

TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound

This one time at band camp.... i was driving a little to fast...
Police pulled me over .. and I stuck a flute in his pussy.
No really.. I got a ticket
Old 12-19-2007, 11:18 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

There was 3 of us all riding up to NOVA for a dyno day. I was the last one in the line and my husband was in the front. We drove by 2 state cops sitting in the middle of the highway in the authorized vehicle turnaround. We drove by going the speed limit and they just sat there. After a feww minutes here they come.......one got behind me and pulled me over and the other one got in front of my friend and pulled my husband over. Both for tint. Now I know my tint is illegal and I am not complaining about the ticket.....but it was just funny what he said when he came up to my window. I rolled my window down and he said "How we doing today?? I pulled you over because I didn't see anyone in the vehicle"...... I was laying in the back taking a nap sorry.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Standartenführer

euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus

I got a ticket driving in the middle of nowhere following like 12 other cars in a fairly tight pack. We were all going about 75 in 70, we all crossed a state line and the speed changed from 70 to 60, no one slowed down - it was a virtual middle of nowhere, only fields and fence on either side.

We finally made it to T with a major highway and right there there were 2 State Troopers waiting with cars blocking the road in a wedge. They wrote us all up and we all got tickets for 14 over....apparently they had a "plane" in the air clocking us with a stopwatch.

I was thinking heck - I am going to fight this crap until I went to the local court and the county attorney's last name was the same as judge. The court building was a size of 7-Eleven. The movie with Dan Ankroyd as the Shire Reeve came to mind...

I went home and paid the ticket

Last edited by euthorus; 12-19-2007 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:33 AM
BOOBS>EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

i got a ticket for speeding once

i was driving too fast i guess,btw WHAT A POINTLESS THREAD
Old 12-19-2007, 12:03 PM
your mom has a SRT

White Thunder is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i was cruising on williamson road and had my cuz and one of her friends in the car. i see this cute girl in a nissan and i get my car really close to her car...it took her about 5 seconds to see me but she kinda freaked out.

we got to the light up ahead and she asked me do i know you. i said no and said i was playing around.

about 30mins later it was about 50 cars at lowes just hanging out talking and then the coppers show up so everyone leaves.

i get to about go mart and i see a cop about a block behind me with his lights on but there are about 3 cars inbetween so i think im good...one by one the cars moved and next thing you know i was being pulled

turns out the girl went to the police station and called the cops.

first thing i do i hand him my military id and hen i explain that i don't have a lisnece and how i was just picking up my cuz and her friend and taking them home.

the girl actully wanted to press charges....i went to court for driving on a suspened and recless driving but she didn't show up..i had my uniform on and got let off with a warning...whoo hooo
Old 12-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

CrJenkins13 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by White Thunder
ok i was cruising on williamson road and had my cuz and one of her friends in the car. i see this cute girl in a nissan and i get my car really close to her car...it took her about 5 seconds to see me but she kinda freaked out.

we got to the light up ahead and she asked me do i know you. i said no and said i was playing around.

about 30mins later it was about 50 cars at lowes just hanging out talking and then the coppers show up so everyone leaves.

i get to about go mart and i see a cop about a block behind me with his lights on but there are about 3 cars inbetween so i think im good...one by one the cars moved and next thing you know i was being pulled

turns out the girl went to the police station and called the cops.

first thing i do i hand him my military id and hen i explain that i don't have a lisnece and how i was just picking up my cuz and her friend and taking them home.

the girl actully wanted to press charges....i went to court for driving on a suspened and recless driving but she didn't show up..i had my uniform on and got let off with a warning...whoo hooo
LOL.

One time, I was driving on Genito Rd, just got my license, and was going 76 in a 45.

I got pulled over, told the cop I just felt like speeding, told the judge I was a good kid, and eventually after getting a 3.0 GPA first 9 weeks and taking driver improvement, I got let off :tup:

Quick Reply: Ticket Stories!!