Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ticket questions

Old 08-30-2010, 05:36 PM
BBSquad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic
Default Re: ticket questions

Originally Posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEERP
How do you not put your seat belt on? Take a picture of your ticket, blacking out name and important info, I am pretty sure there is no section for no front tag unless they have a different ticket for everything. Everything is done under codes and sanctions and shit.

Brewski that is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. What does 2 bucks back have to do with the court verdict?

code : 46.2-711
Old 08-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

§ 46.2-711. Furnishing number and design of plates; displaying on vehicles required.

A. The Department shall furnish one license plate for every registered motorcycle, tractor truck, semitrailer, or trailer, and two license plates for every other registered motor vehicle, except to licensed motor vehicle dealers and persons delivering unladen vehicles who shall be furnished one license plate. The license plates for trailers, semitrailers, commercial vehicles, and trucks, other than license plates for dealers, may be of such design as to prevent removal without mutilating some part of the indicia forming a part of the license plate, when secured to the bracket.

D. No vehicles shall be operated on the highways in the Commonwealth without displaying the license plates required by this chapter. The provisions of this subsection shall not apply to vehicles used to collect and deliver the Unites States mail to the extent that their rear license plates may be covered by the "CAUTION, FREQUENT STOPS, U.S. MAIL" sign when the vehicle is engaged in the collection and delivery of the United States mail.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:41 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

How do you not put your seat belt on? Take a picture of your ticket, blacking out name and important info, I am pretty sure there is no section for no front tag unless they have a different ticket for everything. Everything is done under codes and sanctions and shit.

Brewski that is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. What does 2 bucks back have to do with the court verdict?
Any amount the city owes you money so they cant finalize it in the system if you dont cash it.

Originally Posted by nftuatn
that would be bad fucking ass if its true...where did you hear this? what station?
heard it on 1045
Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
No it's not.

Don't be fucking dumb
i didnt say i believed it im just asking
Old 08-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Troll & Run

Makes no sense, at all. They cashed YOUR money, and gave you change. They have record of payment and they are in the black two dollars since you don't cash it
Old 08-30-2010, 05:48 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

Makes no sense, at all. They cashed YOUR money, and gave you change. They have record of payment and they are in the black two dollars since you don't cash it
im just telling you what i heard ima try it regardless or not if it works ima try it
Old 08-30-2010, 05:49 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by brewski_ej1
im just telling you what i heard ima try it regardless or not if it works ima try it
You're an idiot. Search the internet and you'll find out it's not true.

In fact I'm pretty sure it's on Snopes
Old 08-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Troll & Run

Ya, but what I have heard works best is not breaking the law. I know, I know, that plate takes up all the space for the half radiator in the hondas, but c'mooooooooooon.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:53 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
You're an idiot. Search the internet and you'll find out it's not true.

In fact I'm pretty sure it's on Snopes
How about you calm the fuck down???? Is what im doing affecting you??? So if your that worried about me you can come over here and touch my dak you warm fuzzy faggot
Old 08-30-2010, 05:54 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

Ill look up snopes tho
Old 08-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Troll & Run

He will not only dak touch you, but rip it off and eat it. I have seen him do it, but it was in international waters do they couldn't file charges.

Quick Reply: ticket questions