Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

temp license?

Old 06-01-2003, 03:43 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally posted by rAiN
ah....

ill probablly end up driving illigally.. and when i get pull over by cop... ill say i didnt know or something..

and no there is no way im getting volk..

i want the car that could make people drool..
you are stupid do you know that? just wait until its valid and dont risk the chance of losing your shit b4 you get it. and if you want a car that will make people drool good luck trying to impress the people on this board. get a car that you will like and stop going for what you think others like
Old 06-01-2003, 03:48 PM
ECR
Bow Down

ECR is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by VW2.SloWA3
you are stupid do you know that? just wait until its valid and dont risk the chance of losing your shit b4 you get it. and if you want a car that will make people drool good luck trying to impress the people on this board. get a car that you will like and stop going for what you think others like

couldnt have said it any better myself. He's a youngin so he has time to waste on impressing other people.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:04 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

i used to drive all the time with just my permit

that shit was paranoia x50000

plust he fact that my mom didnt know i had my car

well, she did when she saw it in the school parking lot and let a nasty note on it.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:12 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

LOL.. if your gonna drive without a license, better hang on to some of that 30k to cover "legal" expenses/cab fare. It will be a long time before you drive if you get caught
Old 06-01-2003, 05:18 PM
ECR
Bow Down

Still wanna race for Tittles David???
Old 06-01-2003, 05:25 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Hey, sure sure. I just gotta figure out what that weird coolant leak is under my hood. It's got this damn mist shooting up my windsheild.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:29 PM
ECR
Bow Down

FLMAO......David. The only way I would even be able to beat you in a race is to drive somebody elses car and I dont do that. When we race I might as well stall out of something to save my embarrasment. Yeah I bet that coolant leak is killing the performance of your car. Hope you get that fixed before we race.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:31 PM
Registered member

Well, ya never know. Maybe it is just one of those Purge simulator thingies..
Old 06-01-2003, 05:37 PM
ECR
Bow Down

Maybe. Hold up. Maybe I should do something really stupid so I get my License taken away and Drive illegally like rAiN wants to do. That sounds so cool. Gosh this kid has some good ideas.

Yeah yeah. Purge this, Purge that. No biggie. I got this race. No doubt about it.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Registered member

Yeah, who needs a license anyway. they are for loosers But anyway. you would win.. I'm just stock

Quick Reply: temp license?