Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Superbad

Old 08-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Living in the keys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts
Default Superbad

have anyone seen the movie already? i want to go see it but my wife wants to know if is good or not, trying not to spend money in a bad movie, you know.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:44 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Superbad

I don't mind spending money on a "bad movie" because I'm not hard to please with movies, really, but it's the people in the theater that determine my experience.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Living in the keys

coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I don't mind spending money on a "bad movie" because I'm not hard to please with movies, really, but it's the people in the theater that determine my experience.
look dude, i was just asking for an opinion about how good or bad is the movie. the money is not a problem but why spending money on a movie that is not worth paying for it? get the point.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by coockie
look dude, i was just asking for an opinion about how good or bad is the movie. the money is not a problem but why spending money on a movie that is not worth paying for it? get the point.
Because true ballers like to throw money around. I once saw a crappy movie 10x because I couldnt find anything better to do with my cash.

Actually my brother said it was hilarious.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:23 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/superbad-200255/
Old 08-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Living in the keys

Originally Posted by derangedazn
Because true ballers like to throw money around. I once saw a crappy movie 10x because I couldnt find anything better to do with my cash.

Actually my brother said it was hilarious.
get a life dude. what about you go try buying one if you are such a baller. all i ask was a fucking question, is it good or not, not how much money you can spend on one. thanks idiot.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Living in the keys

thanks
Old 08-18-2007, 04:38 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Why are you getting defensive, dumbass? I didn't say anything that could even be interpreted as insulting to you or by you.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Living in the keys

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Why are you getting defensive, dumbass? I didn't say anything that could even be interpreted as insulting to you or by you.
not a problem we all need to relax, uzza something, all i wanted was a simple answer.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

get a life dude. what about you go try buying one if you are such a baller. all i ask was a fucking question, is it good or not, not how much money you can spend on one. thanks idiot.
Hahaha it is called sarcasm...and I answered your question on the bottom of that post.

Quick Reply: Superbad