Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Super Tuner Night results thread

Old 06-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii
Default Super Tuner Night results thread

Even though I cant be there. I heard it was wild, peeps fighting for parking space? and a 3 hour wait line? So was the rides hot?
How was the Bikini contest? Please post some pictures for me on here or on eye candy. Thanks
Old 06-28-2003, 01:28 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

hopefully my crew will win one in nissan and one in honda
kinda a glad i didnt go now, 3 hrs wait wtf
Old 06-28-2003, 04:36 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

okie i jes got home....wasnt 3 hours..wtf it was 45 min at most... lots of hot rides...i took about 175 pics in which i will post later.....overall really good...great time....saw eurasia's nissan...looked good got a few pics of it..
Old 06-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

my first car show... it was off the hook in my opinion, alot of fun... i got a bunch of footage, the arospeed girls were damn fine, lol there was this women pushing her baby around in a kitted out stroller thing, and hit had a big scoop with mock up supercharger and she hit this leevr and it purged behind the baby... everyone was like DAMMMN, i saw some old friends too... the biggest display of rice in the parking lot ever produced by man kind... oh yea it got ruined because my ex went... not to mention she was chillin with PennylessZ28... I WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY GRRRR
Old 06-28-2003, 05:36 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

oh yes they were awesome im looking at red pics now haha....ill post soon
Old 06-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Hay theres a STN thread to post pic on eye candy go there and post
This thread will be for discussion
The other will be for picture only
Old 06-28-2003, 05:57 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

I saw a 00 Civic Si with license plates that read "00PSI". Oh, I can't wait to see him driving around to see if he can earn those plates.
Old 06-28-2003, 06:15 PM
kosher jew

ill post ur pics lata..i was the one that was like stand with ur car imma post on drag..ill post lata
Old 06-28-2003, 06:29 PM

ryan98contour is an unknown quantity at this point

I was there early cause I was already down in the area, some of the cars were pretty bad ass. Something that I noticed that kinda threw me off was how many kids that were there that couldnt be old enough to drive but yet the parking lot was fuckin packed
Old 06-28-2003, 07:52 PM
skankin'

dubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud of

it was pretty rice...oh i mean nice . all kiddin aside it was pretty hot. i went along with gear and had a fun time. even though i'm not an import guy, i thought they did a really good job puttin it all together. the bboy comp. was pretty nasty and theres no denying those arospeed girls were pretty bangin

tc

Quick Reply: Super Tuner Night results thread