Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Summer Tire Recommendations

Old 04-22-2008, 09:57 PM
GO U!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to all
Default Re: Summer Tire Recommendations

i love the KDW 2\'s awesome tires
Old 04-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I had the Potenzas on the the M Coupe and I'm still a fan. Excellent dry grip and surprisingly good wet grip.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

As everyone knows, I'm a sworn fan of Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3s.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:13 AM
Registered Member

spitzbergen has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by W33ZY
i love the KDW 2\'s awesome tires

I'm getting a set soon!
Old 04-23-2008, 02:26 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by XCELR8
As everyone knows, I'm a sworn fan of Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3s.
I have these on my Corvette. I had read great things about them, but was disappointed in them at first. I bought the car back in November and have been driving it in the colder weather. Now that it's warmer I can see why people speak so highly of them. They were horrible in the cold weather but I really like them as the temp's rise. In the rain the past few weeks they performed well, a lot better than anticipated.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:23 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Don't waste your money on Kumhos. I had a set and they lasted for 3 months.

I ran BFG G-Force year round, and never had a problem.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:59 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
Don't waste your money on Kumhos. I had a set and they lasted for 3 months.

I ran BFG G-Force year round, and never had a problem.
Which Kumhos? That means nothing without saying what model you're talking about.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:10 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
I have these on my Corvette. I had read great things about them, but was disappointed in them at first. I bought the car back in November and have been driving it in the colder weather. Now that it's warmer I can see why people speak so highly of them. They were horrible in the cold weather but I really like them as the temp's rise. In the rain the past few weeks they performed well, a lot better than anticipated.
Yeah, that's true. They certainly do lose their stickiness in the cold, but when it's warm or wet outside, I don't think I've driven on anything better.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:13 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Michelin Pilot Sports. I've gone through numerous brands over the years and like these the best overall.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:16 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

BFG G force TA KDW2's are GREAT tires, but they're a little expensive. I went with Azenis' because I drive like a grandma in the wet and my car is mainly for fun.

My KDW2's on my SRT4 lasted 25k miles on the front, and still had 70+% tread on the rear when I sold it at 27k miles. I never rotated the tires either.

Quick Reply: Summer Tire Recommendations