Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

'SUBARU' Centercaps?

Old 06-04-2006, 04:31 PM
standalonecomplex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these parts
Default 'SUBARU' Centercaps?

I recently traded my painted stock wheels for my boys black/polished lip mesh type 17"s for my wrx. He had given me four 'SUBARU' centercaps of unknown origin that fit kind of loosely in the wheels because he did not have the original centercaps, i painted the centercaps and had them on for about a week. I notice today they are gone WTF... anyways i dunno what happened but could anyone tell me where i could get some more? heres a pic of the wheel:
Old 06-04-2006, 04:46 PM
standalonecomplex

JSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 'SUBARU' Centercaps?

or any centercap really, one that is flat, maybe already black? i dunno, i've never had to buy centercaps before lol. and i know my 4x4 is very high lol... cobb springs coming soon
Old 06-04-2006, 04:51 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

maybe rota center caps fit?
Old 06-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

do you know the manufacturer of the wheels you have on there now?

if so, thats where i would look first. The rota might fit, or you could try another set of the Subaru ones.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:08 PM
standalonecomplex

No i dont know what the manufacturer is lol, i was hoping someone could tell me. how do i know if any fit tho, the last ones fit in really loosely which is probably the reason why they flew out or were taken. I have another set of wheels off an 03 which i had also already painted black so i popped out those centercaps thinking i would use those and those didnt fit at all. so i have no idea what the other ones were from, those i could make fit.