Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stupid Question About Trading Cars

Old 04-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Stupid Question About Trading Cars

Originally Posted by C_WAKE
If you are going to try to grill someone about proper grammar then maybe you should go back to the 8th grade and learn the correct form of "he's ". You should have wrote "he was unable " lmao at your failure. GTFO
He's means he is or he has. He is unable to form a proper sentence. Refers to the present time of the verb. He was unable to form a proper sentence refers to the past. You did not improve in proper sentence structure, therefore, you are still unable to form a sentence by using common modifiers taught in first grade. Now gtfo faggot!!!
Old 04-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Shut the fuck up, get the fuck out. Look at you using up your meager existence foaming so hard you had to type a paragraph to complain. You should know by now this site doesn't help people with things that can be googled in 5 minutes. Faggle.
Try fucking 5 seconds. It took him longer to make this thread. C_WAKE FOR PREZ YO, CHANGE AND WHATNOT
Old 04-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Free phones and shit
Old 04-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Registered member

C_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Shut the fuck up, get the fuck out. Look at you using up your meager existence foaming so hard you had to type a paragraph to complain. You should know by now this site doesn't help people with things that can be googled in 5 minutes. Faggle.
Aww did I find a button little girl? Lol. Probably the same button your Uncle touched huh? Lol. Not a single fuck was given. ...... I think I shall run for president.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:09 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

I'm done here
Old 04-08-2014, 09:28 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

Old 04-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Flatulence

Originally Posted by Blown
Must spread
Old 04-08-2014, 09:38 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Guys I think we might have met our match with this one. His "thoughs" are clearly much higher than ours and I can already feel myself vomiting word structure. I definitely can't compete with his adequate number of parental hugs, perfect handling of high school, and rudimentary grasp on the English language.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Registered member

C_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Guys I think we might have met our match with this one. His "thoughs" are clearly much higher than ours and I can already feel myself vomiting word structure. I definitely can't compete with his adequate number of parental hugs, perfect handling of high school, and rudimentary grasp on the English language.
Even though this is not very challenging It is still entertaining nonetheless.

Last edited by C_WAKE; 04-08-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:50 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Even though this is not very challenging. It is still entertaining non the less.
"Nonetheless" is one word. Also that thought didn't need to be broken down into two separate sentences. Are you even trying right now?

Quick Reply: Stupid Question About Trading Cars