Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stanced vs Slammed vs Hellaflush

Old 02-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these parts
Default Stanced vs Slammed vs Hellaflush

You guys can call me dumb or whatever but I would like to know the difference in them. I have checked an they all look the same to me. Is it a difference in camber, low, offset wheels, or what?? I would really like to know if anyone has any input. Thanks for reading an now discuss .......

Stanced to me means low with camber.
Slammed to me means really low tucking tire/rim.
Hellaflush??? There's nothing flush about it.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:14 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Stanced vs Slammed vs Hellaflush

Originally Posted by mysloweg6
You guys can call me dumb or whatever but I would like to know the difference in them. I have checked an they all look the same to me. Is it a difference in camber, low, offset wheels, or what?? I would really like to know if anyone has any input. Thanks for reading an now discuss .......

Its all gay as fuck and super trendy like all these fag photographers.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:15 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Stanced = super trendy wheels
Slammed= oil pan death trap
Hellaflush= trendy way to say " I'm a hipster"
Old 02-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

mysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these parts

So Stanced costs a lot of money. Slammed could possibly cost a lot of money. Hellaflush will fade out shortly an be replaced with a new word
Old 02-07-2012, 04:23 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

So Stanced costs a lot of money. Slammed could possibly cost a lot of money. Hellaflush will fade out shortly an be replaced with a new word
pretty much
Old 02-07-2012, 04:26 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Stanced doesn't cost a lot of money. I "stanced" or even "hellaflushed" and "slammed" my miata back in like 2009 and I had a grand total of $2200 into the car, including the price of the car.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

That's not to bad. But the way I see it is that they are sub-categories of just plain "lowered".
Old 02-07-2012, 04:35 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Lowered is lowered. Slammed is slammed. Stanced is just wheels that are close to the edge of the fenders with camber. Its a made up word by people to tell the "style" they "built" the car in.

Its nothing special really.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:39 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Yeah the only thing that makes me think of hellaflush is super wide wheels on stretched to death tires that seems really unrealistic to drive even to an event or show
Old 02-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

Why does someone say their vehicle is "Stanced" or "Hellaflush" an want double the money for their car?

Quick Reply: Stanced vs Slammed vs Hellaflush