Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Speeding ticket break down.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:43 AM
Logic is my religion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld
Default Speeding ticket break down.

It was interesting , thought I would share

Old 04-13-2010, 04:59 AM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness
Default Re: Speeding ticket break down.

I thought everyone already knew that speeding tickets are for revenue purposes not safety purposes.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

i like the house at 28mph and the palm tree at 85. i knew i was driving recklessly those 3 times i got reckless tickets
Old 04-13-2010, 05:19 AM
Out of mind, BRB....

Drake69 has disabled reputation

The last time I saw a palm tree going that fast was hurricane Katrina...
Old 04-13-2010, 05:22 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Heres a novel concept - how about ticketing people for tailgating, not using their turn signal, creating rolling blockades, or other shit that CAUSES accidents, and not just speeding.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:33 AM
Out of mind, BRB....

Drake69 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Heres a novel concept - how about ticketing people for tailgating, not using their turn signal, creating rolling blockades, or other shit that CAUSES accidents, and not just speeding.
It would mean that the officer would have to rely on something more complicated than the radar gun. His brain.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Everyone is out to make money.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:54 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

+1
Old 04-13-2010, 06:04 AM
Registered member

REXsi90 has disabled reputation

I am in Spain right now, and although I am not driving the family I am staying with has explained some of the driving laws. Pretty interesting. You must be out of the left lane unless you are passing. When you are not passing then you have to be out of the left lane or you can face a hefty fine. It keeps rolling blockades down to a minimum. Only time left lane is allowed for long periods of time is when traffic is really heavy.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:29 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Originally Posted by REXsi90
I am in Spain right now, and although I am not driving the family I am staying with has explained some of the driving laws. Pretty interesting. You must be out of the left lane unless you are passing. When you are not passing then you have to be out of the left lane or you can face a hefty fine. It keeps rolling blockades down to a minimum. Only time left lane is allowed for long periods of time is when traffic is really heavy.
My friend was telling me the same about the autobahn, pretty much what he said the left lane is for passing ONLY. They really need to implement that here.

Quick Reply: Speeding ticket break down.