Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Spark Plug wires

Old 08-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Taking the shot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Spark Plug wires

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
Makes sense, but seeing how you work a ~$6/hr job, what are the odds of you actually affording the motor you want?

I always say, think realistically Quinn. I know what you want, but you do have to consider you are only in highschool. My only advice would be start saving now

Its 7$ an hour bitch remember new job. OK then buddy you tell me what the next thing i should get is.
Old 08-10-2004, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Spark Plug wires

Originally Posted by QwanSanchez
Its 7$ an hour bitch remember new job. OK then buddy you tell me what the next thing i should get is.
New job? When did this happen?

Finish your exhaust maybe? Port and polish some shit?

Spray?