Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Something for the JDM Whores (www.takakaira.com)

Old 06-27-2003, 02:18 PM
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Something for the JDM Whores (www.takakaira.com)

If you want genuine JDM Performance parts, or are just looking for someting different, you gotta check out this site. It's based out of Japan, show all prices in USD and Yen. The prices and shipping are actually pretty reasonable too. So if you gotta have that new HKS Camp system or the little gadgit that opens your headlight doors for extra cooling automatically, then check it out. They also have an awsome selection of JDM bodykits, Rims and lots of other cool shit you can't get here.

Highly recommended

www.takakaira.com
Old 06-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

They're also nice if you like 3 month shipping times.
Old 06-27-2003, 02:27 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

theyre getting better. i was talking to this guy the other day that got some mirrors in 2weeks.
Old 06-27-2003, 02:32 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by Mr.2
theyre getting better. i was talking to this guy the other day that got some mirrors in 2weeks.
Back when they were newer, it was taking forever and people were cancelling orders because of it.
Old 06-27-2003, 02:40 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

yeah i know. the guy i was talking to had waited around 6 months for alot of stuff.
Old 06-27-2003, 04:27 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Actually a LOT of the stuff that they sell you can buy from companies here. They're good for looking at pictures, but not much more.

I for one would rather order from a US company and wait the same amount of time for it to ship here than order from a .jp company.
Old 06-27-2003, 04:32 PM
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered a couple of Cusco pieces from them and got them in less than three weeks. Not bad from the far east to the Near East.
Old 06-28-2003, 05:27 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

I had to cancel an order on a set of mazdaspeed wheels for my car some time ago. They can basically get you anything if you got the time to wait. And they sell the night pager which is what I have
Old 06-30-2003, 05:50 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Old news. But Takakaira does have a decent selection.
Old 06-30-2003, 06:02 AM
Lost Cat Magnet

drifterJERRY is an unknown quantity at this point

like sky said...old news.
got my stuff in 2 weeks from 'em...they have gotten much better with their shipping times and keeping their customers informed throughout the process.