Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Some ideas??

Old 01-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
me93eghatch has disabled reputation
Default Some ideas??

I got a 93 eg hatch d16z vtech. nothing special... its broke down because my headgasket burned up i got the kit and put it in. but im no mechanic and its not working and just got into cars so dont really know how to work on cars! any advice???
Old 01-20-2011, 04:21 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Some ideas??

Stop trying to power your honda with a telephone?
Old 01-20-2011, 04:25 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by me93eghatch
I got a 93 eg hatch d16z vtech. nothing special... its broke down because my headgasket burned up i got the kit and put it in. but im no mechanic and its not working and just got into cars so dont really know how to work on cars! any advice???
headgaskets dont burn up...they leak causing water in the oil etc..

if your no mechanic you definately DID NOT "get the kit and put it in"

if you did,..did you have the head surfaced and checked for cracks? probably not...

and im sure you replaced the timing belt/water pump...and have the timing set correctly...

and if you dont and have been cranking it over with hopes and dreams of it starting then you have bent some valves...
Old 01-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by nftuatn
headgaskets dont burn up...they leak causing water in the oil etc..

if your no mechanic you definately DID NOT "get the kit and put it in"

if you did,..did you have the head surfaced and checked for cracks? probably not...

and im sure you replaced the timing belt/water pump...and have the timing set correctly...

and if you dont and have been cranking it over with hopes and dreams of it starting then you have bent some valves...
Mad lulz at the "got the kit and put it in..."
Old 01-20-2011, 04:53 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

i predict win in the near future
Old 01-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Yeah, pay someone else to fix it, fgt!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Vtec fluid.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by POS DSM
Vtec fluid.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Inb4epicnoobragespo
Old 01-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

get a crown vic and startle african americans
Old 01-21-2011, 03:09 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

find a cliff
push it off
profit

Quick Reply: Some ideas??