Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

That was Shitty

Old 04-28-2003, 11:31 AM
BLACK&YELLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Polow da Don has disabled reputation

Yeah thats a lil shitty...where is this autosolutions at and does anyone have a number for it...looks like i will prolly get Jefferson's old Accord (red and white) the first thing going into it is a new motor..everything else i hopefully can grab off the my other Accord(rims, gauges,exhaust, stereo equipment) everything else i will post for sale...thanx for the help..if anyone knows someone selling something decent PM me or call the cell..715-2529 my name is John
Old 04-28-2003, 06:35 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

autosolutions is in va beach. PM ek_crs for the number, i think hes one of the owners. and yeah, if you get that accord, i would very much suggest a new motor, the f22 in it was sprayed on daily by the guy jefferson bought it from.
Old 04-29-2003, 11:21 AM
BLACK&YELLOW

cool imma do it
Old 04-29-2003, 08:56 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

you wanna sellyour wrecked car??
Old 04-29-2003, 09:14 PM
BLACK&YELLOW

I would have to buy it back from the insurance company for 25% of what the value is...I am not sure what imma get yet ,I still gotta take some shit off before she goes away ... I will let ya know what I will do though I still owe 3900 on the thing so thats not good