Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

That was Shitty

Old 04-27-2003, 01:39 PM
BLACK&YELLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Polow da Don has disabled reputation
Angry That was Shitty

On my way to the meeting spot for Slam Session on Friday a car pulled out in front of an Explorer and the the Explorer slammed on its breaks and swereved into my lane where I crashed into the back of the SUV.Not my fault at all and I fuckin TOTALED my ride.The car the caused the accident bounced without a trace and I am stuck without my car! Soooooooooooooo anyway I need a new car and need help findng a H22 and tranny for an Accord that I am looking to buy and where to go install it...NateAccord you always know whats up on the accords so PM me or get at me on AIM.Anyone who can help me would be greatly appreicated..please no bull shit post not really in the mood for it...
Old 04-27-2003, 02:09 PM
Blow Me

Stillpushin is an unknown quantity at this point

where did this happen i saw a fukt up exploder on virginia beach blvd.
Old 04-27-2003, 02:33 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

call autosolutions. i think ek_crs quoted an h22 at like 4900 installed. dont know the pricing on the h22 so i cant say if thats good or not, just know they do the swap quite often from what it seems.
Old 04-27-2003, 03:04 PM
BLACK&YELLOW

Todds lane in hampton 1/4 mile from where i live...aight cool i will keep that in mind while hunting for the motor
Old 04-28-2003, 05:34 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by NoReverse95Teg
call autosolutions. i think ek_crs quoted an h22 at like 4900 installed. dont know the pricing on the h22 so i cant say if thats good or not, just know they do the swap quite often from what it seems.
that's an ok price if the swap is perfect.
Old 04-28-2003, 06:04 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

www.osakajdmmotors.com and find someone to do the swap on the side. i bet you can get it done for about $3,000.
Old 04-28-2003, 07:59 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

hmotorsonline.com

got mine shipped for 2850 with LSD 1200 for the install i think? i cant really remember.

so i payed around 4g's for it all. Of course it cost me a little more because i had all the belts replaced, water pump, etc etc etc
Old 04-28-2003, 08:08 AM
BLACK&YELLOW

Old 04-28-2003, 08:46 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: That was Shitty

Originally posted by Blackcord
On my way to the meeting spot for Slam Session on Friday a car pulled out in front of an Explorer and the the Explorer slammed on its breaks and swereved into my lane where I crashed into the back of the SUV.Not my fault at all and I fuckin TOTALED my ride.The car the caused the accident bounced without a trace and I am stuck without my car! Soooooooooooooo anyway I need a new car and need help findng a H22 and tranny for an Accord that I am looking to buy and where to go install it...NateAccord you always know whats up on the accords so PM me or get at me on AIM.Anyone who can help me would be greatly appreicated..please no bull shit post not really in the mood for it...
sucks to hear that bro, must me NC drivers, my boy got rearended by some blinger, and in turn got pushed into me, my car is fine, but his is kinda fucked up, nothing like you though. people just need to fucking learn to drive and not try and gangsta lean and pimp.
Old 04-28-2003, 09:02 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

yeah, im sure the job with autosolutions is with new belts and all that also. and they most likely would have the motor in stock, and can swap it in within a few days. anyways, good luck on whichever route you choose, and sucks about your car.