Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Scion TC

Old 01-14-2004, 05:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lwhoyu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scion TC

After all the nuisance of going around and looking at many different cars new and used. I have finally decided to wait and buy the new Scion Tc. It has everything I want: looks, plenty of power, and fullly equipped for under $20,000. So to all those Civic fans, sorry but I am turning to Toyota's side.

www.scionlife.com
Old 01-14-2004, 05:16 AM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

i think its a tight ride...i would def get one just to be pimp....
Old 01-14-2004, 05:19 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Damn, there's now two active threads about this thing...is there something I don't know about it?

PS- look in the NoVa forum I think for a thread about a guy who just got one.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:28 AM
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s

MerF, the nova thread is about the Scion xB. the TC is a compact
Old 01-14-2004, 05:29 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

still slow..personally i think its toyota's version of the pt crusier..one is a hurst for midgets and the other is a suv for midgets...i wouldnt buy one..id rather have bought an srt4 i think ha..it seems to made from the corrola platform..which makes it like the pt..since the pt is based upon the neon platform..this is the perfect car, if you enjoy slow rides through traffic

Last edited by EEK; 01-14-2004 at 05:36 AM.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:33 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

looks like a hyundai
Old 01-15-2004, 06:39 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

i like the TC. it looks like Toyota has a very good platform to work on here. engine is established, and with TRD backing it could become very mean very quick, and with a warranty to boot. I think the price is about right. only problem is see is the rear end is kind of weak, the rear wheels seem to far back and it's still FWD. TC-All-Trac? I'd hit it...
Old 01-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

The only Scion I like so far is the xB (which I just bought) cuz it looks sweet and was not very expensive. DO NOT buy it if you're looking for something fast. And don't listen to EEK. Midgets would drown in these things. If anything, it is for a taller crowd (fat people won't be too comfortable in the xB though). Actually the TC doesn't look that bad; I believe it will have an all glass roof. These cars are made with a certain pimp factor. If you want to improve performance, there are plenty of power adders available, although an engine swap may be the best start. I bought mine just for daily driving (for now).
Old 01-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

This whole Scion series of cars are ghey and I hope they flop harder than Brittany's last marriage. I can't believe some people actually like those ugly ass things!
Old 01-15-2004, 12:49 PM
wanderer

ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy ma70_guy

i like it.

Quick Reply: Scion TC