Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

s2000 street tune ?

Old 01-31-2011, 03:53 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joe33 has disabled reputation
Default s2000 street tune ?

Ive got a turbo'ed s2000. Just baught and dont exactly know whats in the engine but its at 8 pounds of boost right now and its getting way to much fuel. Like to the point were it fouls plugs once a week. I need a street tune for now till i can save up and get my local shop to do it. I am located in front royal va. I know the car has AEM fuel management. If anyone local (within an hour or two) can tune it for me for a better price then a dyno tune then that would be great.

If you can do it or have a suggestion for some body around Front royal ( warren county) let me know by texting or calling me ( dont have a computer at the moment)
My number is 540-671-0689
Name is Joe
Old 01-31-2011, 03:58 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: s2000 street tune ?

Originally Posted by joe33
Ive got a turbo'ed s2000. Just baught and dont exactly know whats in the engine but its at 8 pounds of boost right now and its getting way to much fuel. Like to the point were it fouls plugs once a week. I need a street tune for now till i can save up and get my local shop to do it. I am located in front royal va. I know the car has AEM fuel management. If anyone local (within an hour or two) can tune it for me for a better price then a dyno tune then that would be great.

If you can do it or have a suggestion for some body around Front royal ( warren county) let me know by texting or calling me ( dont have a computer at the moment)
My number is 540-671-0689
Name is Joe
better safe than sorry. get a dyno tune. the street tunes around my way cost the same anyhow (unless you find some backyard tuner who thinks he can tune a car)
Old 01-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

well i heard that some guys in the area do it for 250 or so and the closest place i have is AR FAB and they do 180 an hour i believe. But i know that JK in pa does it for 400 for complete tune and i heard they are reallly good.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:59 AM

Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz

Inline pro will tune your car for 650, i would pay the extra 250 to get a dyno tune from guys that are proven and know what they are doing.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

inline pro. arnt very nice... at all lol not to me atleast i called to find out some info on my car because they supposively did it all. and they said they would call back......2 weeks later and 3 calls *that i sat on hold the whole time so i hung up cuz it was longer then 30 minutes!* i mean they might just be pickey or what not but they arnt getting my money when they cant even give me a little info on my motor.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:32 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

inline pro. arnt very nice... at all lol not to me atleast i called to find out some info on my car because they supposively did it all. and they said they would call back......2 weeks later and 3 calls *that i sat on hold the whole time so i hung up cuz it was longer then 30 minutes!* i mean they might just be pickey or what not but they arnt getting my money when they cant even give me a little info on my motor.
so youre mad because a shop wont sit on the phone with you and lose money, versus talk to people who took the time to drive to them or turn wrenches? makes sense.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boredom
so youre mad because a shop wont sit on the phone with you and lose money, versus talk to people who took the time to drive to them or turn wrenches? makes sense.
or look something up that takes 5 minutes. not be assholes and get my money for a tune... hmm makes sense huh ?
Old 01-31-2011, 06:44 AM
management

or look something up that takes 5 minutes. not be assholes and get my money for a tune... hmm makes sense huh ?
palm to the face
Old 01-31-2011, 07:30 AM

Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz

I have had my car worked on by inline pro more then once. They are always very nice, helpful and will take the time to explain things to you. I can only imagine the phone conversation you must of had with them to get the response you did from them lol.

Last edited by Madhatchz; 01-31-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

peter@isp has disabled reputation

we can tune it for ya. give us a call.
peter

Quick Reply: s2000 street tune ?