Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Roush Discount!

Old 08-04-2004, 01:12 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang
Default Roush Discount!

For Immediate Release Contact: Joe Thompson
Phone: 734-466-6255
Roush Celebrates the 4th of July with Military Incentive

Livonia, MI – Roush Performance will offer all members of the military (active duty, reserve status or National Guard) and/or their spouses a discount on Roush vehicles from July 4, 2004 to December 31, 2004. All branches of the military are eligible (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard).

The incentive comes as result of feedback from a visit made by Jack Roush to Iraq to visit troops during the Christmas holiday. The trip was a part of an effort coordinated by the Speedway Children Charities group, which is directed by retired United States Air Force M/General Thomas Sadler.

“The soldiers that I visited with last winter wanted to talk about three things: their girlfriends and the cars they had and the cars that they wanted,” said Jack Roush, “If a U.S. soldier wants a Roush vehicle, I want our team to do what they can to make that happen. We want them to know that our team appreciates their sacrifices.”

The Roush military rebate is available through all participating Ford dealerships that sell Roush vehicles. Roush Performance will include most of its models in the program; including: the Stage 3 & 380R Mustangs and most of the other Roush F-150, Mustang and Focus models.

Roush Performance is the retail street-performance division of Roush Enterprises, which is also the parent company of Roush Racing.

For details on participating dealers and the rebate guidelines, click on links or toll free at 800-59-ROUSH.
Old 08-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Roush Discount!

hmmmmm....dont do it derrick
Old 08-04-2004, 01:24 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

do it derrick

fucking do it
Old 08-04-2004, 02:54 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

do it derrick... roush's kick ass. Well '03 Cobras are better and cheaper (4v motor over a hopped up 2v) but Roush's still kick ass.
Old 08-04-2004, 06:12 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Do It Derrick!
Old 08-04-2004, 06:39 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

lol derrick.. i doubt the discount is that big. roushes are expensive as shit.
Old 08-04-2004, 06:50 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

fuck roush.. we got 3 of them bitches intoday.. 2 are fucking v6's.. i didnt even know they had a v6 roush..
Old 08-05-2004, 10:12 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
fuck roush.. we got 3 of them bitches intoday.. 2 are fucking v6's.. i didnt even know they had a v6 roush..
v6 roush
Old 08-08-2004, 07:19 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Thats called a loser that put side pipes on a V6. Not a Roush