Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ROTA OWNERS -- Best Place to get a ROTA wheel AND tire package deal?

Old 02-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond repute
Default ROTA OWNERS -- Best Place to get a ROTA wheel AND tire package deal?

Looking to get the best deal I can on a set of ROTA D2's. Can anyone recommend a dealer that sells them as a wheel and tire package? I know of a couple dealers online, however all seem to just sell the wheels alone. I feel like I'll save some money buying them together, plus save on shipping and mounting and ballencing. Any advice or feedback would be great, thanks.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:12 AM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav
Default Re: ROTA OWNERS -- Best Place to get a ROTA wheel AND tire package deal?

did you check Honda-tech? i think ive seen several online retailers that sell tire/wheel packages..
Old 02-16-2008, 07:24 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th
Default Re: ROTA OWNERS -- Best Place to get a ROTA wheel AND tire package deal?

flea markets maybe?
Old 02-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

dsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not on honda tech, as I am not a honda owner. If you could refer me to these dealers that would be great. They gotta have a website I could check out.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Isn't there a vendor here that sells Rotas? Also, check out www.subydude.com
Old 02-16-2008, 08:31 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

www.subydude.com ........

they got me custom sized wheels...............
Old 02-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

jdmbb4prelude has disabled reputation

go to vip garage thats where i got my wheels from. great customer service
Old 02-16-2008, 10:44 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by jdmbb4prelude
go to vip garage thats where i got my wheels from. great customer service
Dunno about that, Myself and about 10 others have sent PM's wanting to order a set of wheels .... and NO ONE has gotten a response ..... for MONTHS.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by intence
www.subydude.com ........

they got me custom sized wheels...............
Did you have to pay any extra for that? Do they also sell tires? I didn't think they did.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

jdmbb4prelude has disabled reputation

yea they do. why are you waiting to get a response from them on the site you know they have their own web page and there is a phone # to call try that and see if it works. they do also sell tires.

Quick Reply: ROTA OWNERS -- Best Place to get a ROTA wheel AND tire package deal?