Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Rolled the GTI last night

Old 10-24-2003, 10:01 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
90GTi is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Rolled the GTI last night

well last night after leaving super-k me and bowlcut were out taking some of my favorite exit ramps. the first oyster point exit comming from jefferson on the innerstate turned out to be the end of our fun. i got a little to happy and carried to much speed through the "s". the back end started to come around. i braked a little to hard and ended up locking the tires up. slid off the road and full speed. went down a 20 ft hill sideways. hit a rut at the bottom of the hill and flipped the car completly in the air end over end. landed on the back drivers side wheel and bounced about 30 feet. hit 2 trees with the passenger side and did a flat spin in the air. the car came to rest on a stump. the only marks on the tree's were about 4 foot off the ground. me and bowlcut both suprisingly walked away with only minor injuries. we both pretty much owe our lives to my little vw.

the car is a total loss as you can see. i'm going to pull the motor and salvage everything i can. i'm probably going to lose my license again because i got another wreckless driving ticket and i am still on probation for my last racing ticket.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

Old 10-24-2003, 10:05 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Well crap man...I heard about it from bowlcut...but the pictures say so much more.

Glad you're ok.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:27 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Glad to hear you ok
Old 10-24-2003, 10:31 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

damn man, that sucks. i'm glad both of you are fine. how fast were u taking the exit ramp?
Old 10-24-2003, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

mid/top of 5th
Old 10-24-2003, 10:34 AM
BurtZ06

slo vtec slo vtec

Damn sorry man. Glad the V-dub held up though and no one was hurt.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:39 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by 90GTi
mid/top of 5th
so how fast were you going?
Old 10-24-2003, 10:39 AM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

HOLLY SHIT. Damn man that really sucks, but it is good to see that both of yall are ok.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:41 AM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

Originally posted by 90GTi

my feet used to go there, luckly whe i was upside down the dash caved so i didn't get crushed. it fucking suck.

Quick Reply: Rolled the GTI last night