Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Road Rage!

Old 08-24-2003, 03:45 PM
LicenseNregistration

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Road Rage!

i saw a case of road rage today..a dumbass in a station wagon slammin on his breaks and almost causin an accident and then start yellin out the window at the car behind him and not even looking where he was going. the guy behind him then passed him and went on his way...then the guy in the station wagon decided to floor it and "try" and catch up...haha he got pulled. so in other words he got his...does it really pay?? what do you guys do when you get pissed on the road?? what pisses you off the most?? and what do you do to solve the problem???
Old 08-24-2003, 04:11 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

did you pull him? haha.
Old 08-24-2003, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

Today around 5pm some jackazz in a black si got on some suv's azz in the lane next to me, then cut me off in my Explorer while I was going 70 on 264E near Lynnhaven. I didn't even see him til the last second, and he had to of been going 80 or so and nearly clipped my front bumper and the other suv's rear while making his lane change, then sped off dodging though other traffic. I caught up to him, but he was getting off on laskin rd and I was still on the freeway. Lucky my wife was in the car (and I didn't have the eclipse) or I would have got off too. Sh!t like that deserves a bullet in the windshield cause he almost caused one of those pileups you see on 264 all the time. I drive agressive too sometimes, but there's a difference between agressive and wreckless, and that was just plain wreckless. Thanks for letting me vent.
Old 08-24-2003, 04:47 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Road Rage!

Originally posted by stealthassassin
does it really pay?? what do you guys do when you get pissed on the road?? what pisses you off the most?? and what do you do to solve the problem???
no..

calmly let the other person know i'm pissed

people who drive like assholes to catch up to me to let me know that i'm driving like an asshole.

so many things come to mind..
Old 08-24-2003, 05:57 PM
Registered Member

slowmx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have bad road rage. If someone cuts me off, or pulls in front of me and goes slow, or almost hits me. I always try to get around them to see who it is, usually just flick them off and/or cuss them out as i pass them, then and drive slow to annoy them or just speed out of their site. I have a really short temper when it comes to driving. I am getting better though.....

somtiems i scare myself, i think ill just edit out that story....

Last edited by slowmx3; 08-24-2003 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-24-2003, 08:59 PM
Chewbacca on PMS

Red Hott is an unknown quantity at this point

I flick people off or yell some obscene words!!! I have road rage badddddddd! But I don't do it insafely!!!( is that a word???) ... I was driving today, it was a rental, an Escape, and this dude was in this busted ass Honda Civic!!! ( i mean really busted, like dents everywhere and shit ... ) but he thought he was hot shit and we were both coming out of this street and he pulled up next to me and we were both pulling out at the same time, well he stayed beside me and had me in ONCOMING TRAFFIC in the wrong direction, I could have either slammmmmeeedddd the brakes and swerved behind him and hope not to hit the car behnd him, or speed up and cut him off, I sped up!! Mo fo then, passes me ... over double yellow lines and then pulls over waits for me to pass him and starts tailgating me, so I got pissed, slammed on my brakes ... he swerved ... and ran into a ditch!!! I was sooo pissed I didnt care if he fucked the rental!!! Needless to say ... I busted a U-E, just so I could drive by him a laugh at him!!! He called me a stupid bitch!!! lmao! I had a friend with me ... a male, and he made me stop the car, and when I stopped he jumped out and ran over to the guy and clocked him, right on the side of his face!! Jumped back in the car and I took off!!! THATS SOME ROAD RAGE FOR YA!!
Old 08-24-2003, 09:16 PM
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Red Hott Mo fo then, passes me ... over double yellow lines and then pulls over waits for me to pass him and starts tailgating me, so I got pissed, slammed on my brakes ... he swerved ... and ran into a ditch!!! I was sooo pissed I didnt care if he fucked the rental!!! Needless to say ... I busted a U-E, just so I could drive by him a laugh at him!!! He called me a stupid bitch!!! lmao! I had a friend with me ... a male, and he made me stop the car, and when I stopped he jumped out and ran over to the guy and clocked him, right on the side of his face!! Jumped back in the car and I took off!!! THATS SOME ROAD RAGE FOR YA!! [/B]
you need help...
Old 08-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Chewbacca on PMS

Red Hott is an unknown quantity at this point

I need help??! Lmao ... ya ... if u know any road rage therapists, let me know!!
Old 08-24-2003, 10:49 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

worst thing i ever did...

on the peninsula at night there is always construction on 64 between jefferson and ft eustis. well me and a friend were coming back from junction and hit the interstate. the construstion was all the way up where the road divides into 4 lanes, but everyone was in the left lane. so i got into the right lane and floored it. some jackass in an 18 wheeler pulled out in front of me, i locked up my brakes, almost hit him, then he insisted on driving 5mph with no1 in fornt of him for at least a mile just so i couldnt get passed. needless to say, as sson as it broke into 4 lanes, i got in front of him and rode about 10 through open traffic swerving 2-3 lanes at a time to keep him behind me for a good 5 minutes. the dude tried putting on his brights but my car was too low so it just went over me. thankfully i didnt get run over was kinda fun though, wish i had it on tape. little crx keeping a huge semi in check on the interstate.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:31 AM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally posted by Red Hott
I need help??! Lmao ... ya ... if u know any road rage therapists, let me know!!
you are a fucking liar.