Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

rims

Old 01-10-2003, 04:28 AM
deLSlo?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1slosol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default rims

i have a black del sol. im thinkin about gettin some si rims & paintin them black. would that look good?
Old 01-10-2003, 04:35 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

It would look good if everybody and their mother wasn't all-of-a-sudden trying to do the same thing. Whatever happened to originality?!?! All you kids are doing is playing-out once-cool concepts and probably pissing off the first few people to do it. I know humans only use @ 13% of their brains, but TRY to squeeze some creativity out of your limited resource.
Old 01-10-2003, 04:49 AM
deLSlo?

1slosol is an unknown quantity at this point

well i mean ive wanted some si rims for a long ass time. ive wanted either so si rims or the mesh ls rims painted black. but it seems to me that si rims are easier to find. i just wanna know what would look good on my car.
Old 01-10-2003, 04:50 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

paint them red................
Old 01-10-2003, 05:10 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally posted by Skywalker
It would look good if everybody and their mother wasn't all-of-a-sudden trying to do the same thing. Whatever happened to originality?!?! All you kids are doing is playing-out once-cool concepts and probably pissing off the first few people to do it. I know humans only use @ 13% of their brains, but TRY to squeeze some creativity out of your limited resource.
What color would you suggest?
Old 01-10-2003, 05:20 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr

Originally posted by EEK
paint them red................
Old 01-10-2003, 05:21 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
Pink.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:37 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I have an idea....buy some Si rims and leave them the hell alone. You know why Honda didn't [aint the rims black to begin with??? Cuz they look better the way they are. unless you get a set that's all fucked up just leave 'em alone. I do like EEKs idea. Paint 'em Red with a black lip...if you must paint 'em.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally posted by VTECnology
I have an idea....buy some Si rims and leave them the hell alone. You know why Honda didn't [aint the rims black to begin with??? Cuz they look better the way they are. unless you get a set that's all fucked up just leave 'em alone. I do like EEKs idea. Paint 'em Red with a black lip...if you must paint 'em.
i to agree..i have powder coated 94 GSR's (that I had before everyone and their mothers) and now i wish i left them alone. oh well.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:47 AM
Atheist.

Originally posted by Skywalker
All you kids are doing is playing-out once-cool concepts and probably pissing off the first few people to do it.
Originally posted by Ultraprince
i to agree..i have powder coated 94 GSR's (that I had before everyone and their mothers) and now i wish i left them alone. oh well.
Looks like I made a valid point. Yay to me!

Quick Reply: rims