Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

remote start

Old 02-09-2007, 05:34 PM
ss10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
icantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to behold
Default remote start

does anyone know anybody who will hook up a remote start on a 5 speed? i lost the book for it but im trying to get anther one one let me know
Old 02-10-2007, 11:05 AM
ss10

icantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: remote start

i had one guy said he could do it for 100 any one else do it any cheaper?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:06 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

That is your best bet. Not too many people like to bypass the clutch relay or w/e the hell its called
Old 02-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Yeah Best Buy wont do it... assholes!
Old 02-10-2007, 01:48 PM
ss10

lol if i could get ahold of the guy i got it from id try and get him to do it he was on here i know a lot of ppl from drag got them put in i know his name was lik bigdaddyall or something like that i had it in my truck and sold the truck and took it out now i want it in my new car
Old 02-11-2007, 08:02 AM

rcracer81 has disabled reputation

I can hook you right up, PM me or email.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by WillSol
Yeah Best Buy wont do it... assholes!
maybe cuz its against policy
Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

I hate when I'm in the store and someone is yelling at the installer cause they wont put it in. its not the installers policy its best buys
Old 02-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

exactly, and do you know why, because some retard asshole will leave the car in gear, autostart it, and fucking kill some 5 year old playing in the street, and then who's liable? The guy who put it in! And then that installer has to live with that shit forever, get sue'd and get fired.

OR we can just tell the assholes who want to break the law to just FUCK OFF and stop being a dick about it. No means no, go get it done somewhere else. (Thats what I did.) I've had mine for 6+ years and no one touches my car but me, so I have no problems.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Yeah it happened at the woodbidge best buy before someone left a car in gear and it went into the install bay wall cost a good amount go get repaired to.

Quick Reply: remote start