Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Redline Debrief, presented by Subaru, Episode 4

Old 07-31-2009, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nikolas@Redline has disabled reputation
Default Redline Debrief, presented by Subaru, Episode 4

Here is the Redline Debrief, presented by Subaru, Episode 4, Nashville Super Speedway.

In this episode we interview Mark Daddio, driver of the AMS Performance EVO X, Ryan Gates, driver of the Gates311.com/AMS Performance EVO X and Tony Weisenhan, driver of the TurnInConcepts Subaru WRX. All three Drivers were winners of their respective Classes at Nashville (Unlimited, Modified, Street).

We also spend some time with Bridgestone and discuss their new offering in the Ultra High Performance tire segment, the Potenza RE-11.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/R...und_698356.htm

Next up we head to Carolina Motorsports Park, August 8th-9th. We hope to see a few of you there!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:32 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Redline Debrief, presented by Subaru, Episode 4

boring. i want to see racing. good footage of racing. did someone film that whole thing with a cell phone? im not usually picky, but that footage looked like poop