Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

reckless driving 88 in 60

Old 12-28-2006, 06:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Runya Runya Runya Runya
Default reckless driving 88 in 60

i was going down south on 95 and i was already in the PWC area. it was 130 and i was just trying to get home a lil faster. then i pass by the cop on the left shoulder, i wasnt scared or anything i knew i wasnt going to jail, but my friend was cause it was his car, well he wrote me a ticket for 88 in 60. but the speed limit is 65?!?!?!??!?!?!? isnt wrong information on a ticket yeild to getting it drop i remember reading something like this a long time ago on here on drag va but i cant seem to find it. i know regaurdless if it were 60 or 65 im sill going more then 20+ but he wrote it wrong. thanks in advance

Last edited by Runya; 12-28-2006 at 06:26 AM.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:24 AM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Default Re: reckless driving 88 in 60

no need to thank us in advance.

but i'll be nice and say, that kind of technicality doesn't really work. And "trying to get home a lil faster" won't hold up in court either.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:26 AM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Anything over 80 is reckless, you might want to invenst in a good lawyer, and go to a point yeilding traffic school before hand. It will go a lot better that way, good chance of getting it dropped to regular speeding.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

Runya Runya Runya Runya

i didnt really give the cop a reason. there was almost no communication between "how you doing officer" and his "licence and registration" most of the time i kept my mouth shut.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:31 AM
Living in the keys

coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts

one of my friend got a ticket and the cop put the wrong race when he went to court the charges got drop, u might get lucky all depends of the judge
good luck.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:34 AM
Registered Member

Runya Runya Runya Runya

he put down other, but im asian. i guess to some white cops asians are considered "other"
Old 12-28-2006, 06:55 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

ban.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:12 AM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

It really depends on the judge.....
Old 12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

Runya Runya Runya Runya

so imma just go in and try to fight it by myself cause i know i can always appeal.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:34 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by coockie
one of my friend got a ticket and the cop put the wrong race when he went to court the charges got drop, u might get lucky all depends of the judge
good luck.
I call bullshit

Originally Posted by Runya
so imma just go in and try to fight it by myself cause i know i can always appeal.
Don't. Get a fucking lawyer.

Quick Reply: reckless driving 88 in 60