Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

real or fake? jdm ctr mirrors

Old 11-04-2010, 08:37 AM
######

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K
Default Re: real or fake? jdm ctr mirrors

How much they want for them?
Old 11-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by johnc
right, you have THREE THOUSAND posts because you have no life and watch your fucking mouth, you've never made a penny off me.
Right, and you have TWO HUNDRED posts and have STUPOSIDLY been on here since 2006....

Know how I know youre a "CLASSIFAG"?

Waitaminit.... I hear a really cool deal whispering your name somewhere in the "HONDUUHHH" section. Better go check it out before you miss out on it.... and after that...

LOG THE FUCK OUT!!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:40 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

OP is a fgt
Old 11-04-2010, 08:46 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
dude, theyre fucking mirrors

hop off japans dick and deal with the mirrors that are pretty much the EXACT same that originally came on your car
Actually they'll work worse than the ones on his car now if they're real. The wrong one is convexed since you're not in a RHD vehicle.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
Actually they'll work worse than the ones on his car now if they're real. The wrong one is convexed since you're not in a RHD vehicle.
this is true. So its a dumb purchase.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:09 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I think OP isn't capable of forming whole words, every post ends in gtfo, which is a stupid thing to tell someone on an open forum full of assholes. Unless you have some means of making someone get the fuck out then why even say it? So to summarize, either way your question has been deemed completely irrelevant because as stated previously, even if they ARE authentic (which no one would be able to tell either way) the mirrors are convexed to the opposite side limiting the practicality. /thread
Old 11-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

johnc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
How much they want for them?
like $120 shipped if no one else bids on them, there was a local guy selling a pair for quite a bit, nice pair, but he was asking quite a bit, but i don't blame him, he has just trying to get a little less than what he paid for them.

Originally Posted by Delbanner
Right, and you have TWO HUNDRED posts and have STUPOSIDLY been on here since 2006.... Know how I know youre a "CLASSIFAG"? Waitaminit.... I hear a really cool deal whispering your name somewhere in the "HONDUUHHH" section. Better go check it out before you miss out on it.... and after that... LOG THE FUCK OUT!!
Right I've been here since it was dragva back then it was just a small community and everything about this forum was awesome. Now it's full of people like you who are trying their hardest to impress everyone by trashing other peoples threads. Your weak ass pistols in your avatar, bragging about money you don't even make, your pointless replies, telling people to jfgi knowing damn well this particular subject isn't covered anywhere on the internet and your just plain out embarrassing yourself kid. -not to mention ruining the forum.

Originally Posted by boredom
OP is a fgt
Originally Posted by Daft Punk
this is true. So its a dumb purchase.
dick riders.

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
I think OP isn't capable of forming whole words, every post ends in gtfo, which is a stupid thing to tell someone on an open forum full of assholes. Unless you have some means of making someone get the fuck out then why even say it? So to summarize, either way your question has been deemed completely irrelevant because as stated previously, even if they ARE authentic (which no one would be able to tell either way) the mirrors are convexed to the opposite side limiting the practicality. /thread
Oh great when someone has nothing else even semi-intelligent to say they go after someones grammar like you have to be grammatically correct to post on a forum. If your down syndrome parents didn't home school you, you'd know I wasn't trying to form a whole word I was simply using an acronym. My question isn't irrelevant because someone pointed out one of the cons of the item I'm asking about. What people are talking about doesn't even have anything to do with my question therefor their replies are irrelevant and your still retarded.

Last edited by johnc; 11-04-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

I think you have your answers.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:25 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by johnc
Finally, two people who aren't here to trash threads. Thanks for your input "luck" and "nasthatch" - On my stock ones there isn't any writing but from what I can tell, from the pictures in the ebay listings, there is some writing on the bottom. I'll try to get the guy to send me some pictures. In the mean time if anyone has any other helpful information please reply.
want me to send you pictures of the bottom side of my CTR mirrors? that way you know what you are looking at.. PM me your number and when it stops raining i will go snap a pic and send it
Old 11-04-2010, 11:31 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
Usually CTR are power folding.
I think the Rx editions they did not have power mirrors, they didn't come with Ac/Power Steering/power locks/ windows or even radios, so non power folding mirrors is an option

and OP real deal goes for $300 plus so unless that guy is really hurting for money, i'm assuming they are fake

Quick Reply: real or fake? jdm ctr mirrors