Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

radar detector detectors.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378 ItsYuj378
Default radar detector detectors.

I was wondering if VA police use VG-2, or SPECTRE detectors. Maybe both?
I'm just looking to get a radar detector and want to know which detector to get.

Thanks

Last edited by ItsYuj378; 03-10-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: radar detector detectors.

Yes
Old 03-10-2008, 06:12 PM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard Va State Police just got Spectre IVs..... bad news for us with detectors
Old 03-10-2008, 06:27 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Bel STi currently immune!
Old 03-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

tail_ler is an unknown quantity at this point

ya state police use spectre the only truely undetectable radar detector is the bel sti. A lot say they are vg-2 undetectable and spectre undetectable bu the thing is nobody uses vg-2 anymore and when it says it cant be detected by spectre it means spectre 1 which nobody uses anymore because there on to spectre 4 or 5. So either buy a bel sti or just dont use it on the highway. I use mine all around town with no problems i just take it down when cops go by
Old 03-10-2008, 07:30 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

I just paid my radar detector ticket this morning. The state popo got me with technology noone has mentioned yet, his eyes.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:31 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by odu_integra
I just paid my radar detector ticket this morning. The state popo got me with technology noone has mentioned yet, his eyes.
I've always wanted one to hide in my dash or something. How much was the ticket?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:34 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

$96 with all the fees. Funny thing is I didn't expect to have to go into the courtroom. I had waited untill the last minute to pay it, and as I showed up to the clerks office this morning in my workout sweats, she told me I had to see the judge! Apparently you cannot prepay tickets any more? Lucky I showed up right as court was getting in.

Last edited by odu_integra; 03-10-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:44 PM

PoisonSVT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by odu_integra
$96 with all the fees. Funny thing is I didn't expect to have to go into the courtroom. I had waited untill the last minute to pay it, and as I showed up to the clerks office this morning in my workout sweats, she told me I had to see the judge! Apparently you cannot prepay tickets any more? Lucky I showed up right as court was getting in.
What court was that, that allowed you to come in wearing sweats? Just curious.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:06 PM
War kittens?

Hampton, haha. Sad thing is I wasn't the worst dressed. Damn ghetto courts.

Quick Reply: radar detector detectors.