Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

which racing seats to buy??

Old 05-19-2003, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Ass Truck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default which racing seats to buy??

got a question for everybody out there, I want a set of racing seats for my truck and i'm not sure what to get....i was looking at those 3A racing seats at TNT but they didnt fell comfortable at all. my buddy has a set of tenzo R in is ride and i like them alot just dont know where to find them.i want a set that are nice but dont wanna spend to much....anyone have any suggestions??? any seats out there ya'll wanna sell??
Old 05-19-2003, 07:34 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

tenzo r seats are VERY comfortable. i have one as my drivers seat. its red, ill sell it to you for 200 if you want, its a little faded on the corner, but its very comfy. you can find them online for like 325 for one. never really looked at pairs
Old 05-19-2003, 07:44 PM
God

Rguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do you need racing seats in a truck? And please, pony up a little more for a better seat than Tenzo R. It could save your life.
Old 05-20-2003, 03:55 PM

i got a toyota truck and i'm in the middle of putting a bad ass chevy 350 in it. i need some seats to go along with the truck
Old 05-20-2003, 04:09 PM

ttt
Old 05-20-2003, 05:31 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

i have corbeaus in my car, i love them, they are so comfortable, 1200$ set, seats, belts and brackets, got them from tnt, good thing is, fat chicks cant fit in them, and they hate the metal frame that runs the inside of the seat... just my .02

steve-o
Old 05-20-2003, 06:25 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

about the tenzos...

lets see, the seat managed to keep me held perfectly during an 80mph spin in the rain on the interstate, so unless you plan on doing backflips with your truck, i dont see why they would be unsafe
Old 05-20-2003, 06:29 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally posted by N/A TunersCivic
i have corbeaus in my car, i love them, they are so comfortable, 1200$ set, seats, belts and brackets
That sounds like a lot for Corbeaus ... which model did you get? Granted it comes with a lot of stuff, but still sounds high to me for some reason.
Old 05-21-2003, 11:23 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally posted by eng
That sounds like a lot for Corbeaus ... which model did you get? Granted it comes with a lot of stuff, but still sounds high to me for some reason.
carerra, or cr1, or whatever they are called now, the reclineable ones
Old 05-21-2003, 04:28 PM
JDM tuner

businessspice is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I'm selling my 2 red TENZO seats, they have a little bit of wear but I bought them 1 year ago for $800 and I'm selling them now for $400 for both, no seat brackets and one plastic clip is missing where the harnesses go through. Any authorized aftermarket parts shop can get a new one in for prolly nothing ... let me know if interested ... PM me

Quick Reply: which racing seats to buy??