Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Pull your Part Junkyards

Old 10-29-2004, 06:14 AM
BITCHES COME!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zulu has disabled reputation
Default Pull your Part Junkyards

Does anyone know where there is a junkyard that lets you pick your own parts? Preferably in Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk, Va Beach or Cheaspeake. I heard that was one in Va Beach, but I dont know what it is called or where it is at.
All of the junkyards around here (Hampton) wont let you go out and get what you need, hence the pull-your-part junkyard question.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal
Default Re: Pull your Part Junkyards

ive never been to one that doesnt let you pull your own parts
Old 10-29-2004, 06:53 AM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

u wrench it. its near oceana
Old 10-29-2004, 07:01 AM
want some get some

MIKE_MYERS is an unknown quantity at this point

what kinda car parts u looking for..U-wrench has no hondas acuras DSM..i was there this weekend and couldnt find nothing..Oceana Salvage dont have anything either..
Old 10-29-2004, 07:04 AM
Cruising @ 8000ft

hatch77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...you finally posted!

I saw the exhaust the other day, looks hot!
Old 10-29-2004, 07:30 AM
Banned

xk84f9ds is an unknown quantity at this point

umm there is one in yorktown...liek s-n-s sports and imports or somethign liek that...i went up there and need a strut fo rmy 97 civic na dthey were liek iuno what a 97 civic looks lieks to i got to go back there...so if its something that they dont kno what it is then im sure they will let you go back ther....but iuno bout other stuff....doodys lets you pull your own to i blieve...but they have liek 1905 crx's and shit nothing that ne boyd wants....petes mite have some stuff....havent been since liek march of this year tho....good luck EBAY works too
Old 10-29-2004, 08:57 AM
BITCHES COME!!

I am trying to find the male and female plugs for the front and rear o2 sensors for a 6th gen civic. I am trying to make a plug and play type of o2 sensor extension. But everytime I call a junkyard they tell me that they cant just sell the plugs and that they dont want to cut up the wiring harness. If i can go to a junkyard that lets you pull your own part then I can run, in cut out the plugs, and then they probably would think much about it. Especially if they dont know what it is.... kinda shady but you gotta do what you gotta do. If anyone has any spares, i would be more then happy to buy them from you, although I doubt anyone does.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:00 AM
BITCHES COME!!

Originally Posted by hatch77
Wow...you finally posted!

I saw the exhaust the other day, looks hot!
Thanks!! Installed the header, cat, and exhaust at the same time. I love it!! I also got my B&M dual bend shifter and ES Shifter Bushings installed. Way better then that straight stick from B&M. I can actually reach it now!!
Old 10-29-2004, 09:01 AM
BITCHES COME!!

Originally Posted by Zulu
Thanks!! Installed the header, cat, and exhaust at the same time. I love it!! I also got my B&M dual bend shifter and ES Shifter Bushings installed. Way better then that straight stick from B&M. I can actually reach it now!!
I hi jacked my own thread!!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Good Morning

wheelin22re is an unknown quantity at this point

hey im going to u wrench it tomorow if you want to come along with me and some of my friends. were leaving from the main street library at 10 AM.

Quick Reply: Pull your Part Junkyards