Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

The proper way to kill an 07 RSX Type S

Old 12-17-2007, 11:11 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default The proper way to kill a BRAND NEW '06 RSX Type S

So my buddy just got a brand new RSX Type S. It's an 07, less than a week old, still has the temp tags on it. Beautiful car, and FAST AS SHIT for what it is!!! We had to go get a part for his dirtbike so he says lets take my car, I wanna show you how sick it is. He's talking about how much he loves it, and how it's so nice, and how great it handles, and how fast it is you know all the usual. We're driving around doing like 65 on some back roads and it really is a sweet ass car. He says he's gotta show me the stereo too, and he puts in a Slipknot CD, cranks it, and starts driving a little too fast for the conditions and the roads we're on. I'm getting ready to tell him to slow down when I see a hill ahead and he PUNCHES IT! I'm talking foot to the floor, 100mph came and went in a blur, and we're airborne over the hill. Believe it or not that ended up okay we caught like a foot of air and somehow landed smooth as shit. Keep in mind this kid's 24 he should already have all this nonsense out of his system I would have thought. At this point I'm a little mad and more than a little worried. He's driving like a nut so I tell him "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN DUDE"!!! Too late. There's a turn coming and he jabs the brakes like a noob and we're spinning... and spinning... and spinning. We finally stop spinning without hitting anything. The only problem is we're doing 80 or so still and going backwards at this point. Instead of braking he tries to turn the wheel and we go up a 75 degree or so embankment and back into a big ass tree still doing 80 or so. The car is basically on my door at this point. We both crawl out fairly unhurt (I have some minor whiplash going on) and take a look. No pics cause my damn phone died while I was calling my other buddy for a ride home. It was totalled, BAD. Rear subframe was in the back seat style totalled. I cant believe we're alive and thank God he didnt hurt anybody else either. I have to say though that was my first and my last time getting in a car he's driving!

My necks kinda sore I'm gonna hold off and see how it feels tomorrow though. He's got a ton on his plate right now I dont wanna add to it if I dont have to. He was being an asshole but he's still my friend. I though he was gonna have a heart attack. He was running around in circle yelling "what am I gonna do now" over and over again. I think he was in shock for a good bit he apologized to me later after calming down. Said he was sorry and just glad we were okay.

In closing if you wanna drive like an asshole thats fine, I do it from time to time myself. But if you have friends in the car or are on roads with other traffic save it for a better time and place. Cars and parts can be replaced, lives cant.

Last edited by burnoutboy; 12-17-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:14 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing
Default Re: The proper way to kill an 07 RSX Type S

Stupid people do stupid things.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

outtatime703 is an unknown quantity at this point

The last model year for the RSX was 2006
Old 12-17-2007, 11:30 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Must've been an 06 then, he just bought it brand new so I assumed...
Old 12-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Is Watching You

litlespicisgay is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is worthless without pics. So go find the car and take some.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

this thread is also stupid.

return key - learn how to use it.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by smokin6-0
This thread is worthless without pics. So go find the car and take some.
`