Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Posting spots to hang out

Old 11-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dogg4217 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Posting spots to hang out

Originally Posted by H23CivicHB
SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT, YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT !!! AND SHOULD BE BANNED ! what is wrong with you man, you dont post about shit like that or ask for info on it... best thing for you is find someone on the street and ask em, don't post it here...
Thanks for the comment.....really smart of you.....report has gone to dragva....I am new here I was just asking a simple question I have been to forums were people say were they are going to be at....and you make fun of me for being an "idiot" and being stupid I have a Bachelors degree in computer science were I also made Dean's list plus work with computers now that I am out of college but thas not important. I don't consider myself stupid I was just asking a question all you had to say is we don't post that info in here and I would have gotten the point....you don't have to come on here being a badass on the net...Thanks for the reply next time don't be as rude when you don't know me. Have a nice day.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by dogg4217
Thanks for the comment.....really smart of you.....report has gone to dragva....I am new here I was just asking a simple question I have been to forums were people say were they are going to be at....and you make fun of me for being an "idiot" and being stupid I have a Bachelors degree in computer science were I also made Dean's list plus work with computers now that I am out of college but thas not important. I don't consider myself stupid I was just asking a question all you had to say is we don't post that info in here and I would have gotten the point....you don't have to come on here being a badass on the net...Thanks for the reply next time don't be as rude when you don't know me. Have a nice day.
People don't take kindly to user not reading the rules...
Old 11-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Banned

dogg4217 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by greygti
People don't take kindly to user not reading the rules...
Ok didn't know that can you give me the thread for the rules maybe I missed over it I read some of them but I read them while I was at work an may have skipped a few...Thanks
Old 11-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by dogg4217
Ok didn't know that can you give me the thread for the rules maybe I missed over it I read some of them but I read them while I was at work an may have skipped a few...Thanks
No problem man. Here they are: http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661

Rule #6