Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

penninsula/southside

Old 01-14-2003, 12:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPBAMBAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default penninsula/southside

i personally think everyone is to damn cocky on the penninsula with there cars and such maybe we dont have the fastest car in va on the southside but we all have put a hurting on most everything youve brought to us so enough about the damn penninsula.........and as far as p-town i do agree with most people on the fact of not enough racin because of police matters but the very few that do still have pride and dignity still manage to accomplish a race or two things just need to go back to the way they were before when we got to race on robinhood rd . long time ago i know but all im sayin is people do need to take control and be very organized about it and quit bullshitin around and being nothing but talk and leading people to cop some of you know what i mean....
Old 01-14-2003, 03:37 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Retake English and Punctuation Skills 101, then retype.

That has to be the most eligible run on sentence I've ever seen.
Old 01-14-2003, 03:46 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by Ambient
Retake English and Punctuation Skills 101, then retype.

That has to be the most eligible run on sentence I've ever seen.
Did you mean "illegible"?
Also, do I hear a...
Southside vs. Peninsula?
Old 01-14-2003, 03:50 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

anyyyyyyyyyyywaaaayyyyyyyy......i think we should focus more on gettin both sides of the water to agree on how we gettin this racin thing done...once when get a good spot THEN we go "southside vs. peninsula" !!!!! lol would make for a good set of races if people dont get too serious and take it too far, if ya know what i mean. asides, i have seen alot of sweet rides both sides of the water. BUT, southside does hold one special spot for me....seeing that line of celica's.......love them Toyota C's! would someone pass the tea and crumpets???
Old 01-14-2003, 04:19 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally posted by FastX7
Did you mean "illegible"?
I guess I should have put a smiley to show I did it on purpose.
Old 01-14-2003, 02:28 PM
Banned

SPBAMBAM is an unknown quantity at this point

you know what the hell i mean...
Old 01-14-2003, 02:33 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I personally think that most of the fast cars on this site are on the southside. That's also where most of the drivers pay for their cars and mods themselves.
Old 01-14-2003, 02:46 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

haha, i ran into a guy that wanted to run me for 200 bux at 711 in va beach, across from TBH. he was from Newport News.. i was drunk(not driving) and this guy was clowning bigtime.. he was all like.. i know ultraspeed.. (me and vtecnology were standing there) and we were like.. ok.. name some ppl. he didnt know anyone.. he said he was with milliniums drag team.. im like.. oook.. you know derek? or grey? "no" hehe.. i was drunk so i said "you running 13's? if not.. im not gonna race you" lol.. he said he had a h22 accord. robby or bobby was his name. some korean guy.

i guess he was cool? i was drunk. i hope he was being stupid and not serious.
Old 01-14-2003, 02:53 PM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

sounds like a bs'er to me.
Old 01-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by Skywalker
I personally think that most of the fast cars on this site are on the southside. That's also where most of the drivers pay for their cars and mods themselves.
LMAO

Quick Reply: penninsula/southside