Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Patriot Act to a whole new level...for revenue?

Old 04-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Patriot Act to a whole new level...for revenue?

Originally Posted by euthorus
Gee officer thats a nice gun you have there - care to see mine ?
you have a concealed weapon at a gathering of more than 150 people? just get in the squad car and lose your pants...
Old 04-04-2008, 02:05 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
you have a concealed weapon at a gathering of more than 150 people? just get in the squad car and lose your pants...
not against the law if you have a permit? but it is against the law to brandish it.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

arnold's slacking over there.
The fact that it was private property wouldnt help these people?
Old 04-04-2008, 02:10 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

What? Why?
Old 04-04-2008, 03:42 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Originally Posted by OBXBoost
http://thenewspaper.com/news/23/2302.asp
"If you're not into street racing, why would you need that?" Riverside Police Traffic Sergeant Skip Showalter asked an enthusiast during a similar crackdown last year. "Why would you want more power going to your car?"
Hah... that's like saying... "So why did you buy this Evo8/STI/Cobra/(insert any sports car)"
The only way I can see that statement for being valid is everyone 'had' to drive the same car.

Yeah, I'm betting the lawyers are haveinga field day there... someone's getting paid, either them or the state, IMO I'd rather pay the blood sucking lawyers.

But I guess this goes to show, you pay to play... no real way around it... you can't really fight something like that, bitch all you want, but you're paying in the end.

Last edited by JamesPrelude; 04-04-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: .
Old 04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheGentleArt
not against the law if you have a permit? but it is against the law to brandish it.
I'll have to reconfirm but i was taught you can't carry at a congregation of more than 150 people, government buildings, into a place that serves alcohol... even with a permit.

kind of a catch 22 for picketeers and riots i believe.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

this is typical socal bullshit...but yea the lawyers from what i have heard the lawyers are having a field day..a whole ton of lawsuits are going to come out of this
Old 04-04-2008, 04:38 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Commiefornia.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:49 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Were any of the tickets issued not warrented? I.e. Exhaust ticket to cars with stock exhaust, altered suspension on a stock car, etc etc? If not... then so what. You gotta pay to play. If you have illegal parts on your car, you should be prepared to pay the consequence.

I don't agree with a lot of the laws, but I know they exist and understand that I am liable to pay them if I'm caught breaking them.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Standartenführer

euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus

I'll have to reconfirm but i was taught you can't carry at a congregation of more than 150 people, government buildings, into a place that serves alcohol... even with a permit.

kind of a catch 22 for picketeers and riots i believe.
You are absolutely correct on government buildings, courts, schools or alcohol stores - but anywhere else it has to be explicitly posted NO GUNS. And if you have a concealed permit - you are legally authorized to have your firearm wherever you damn please with the exceptions above.

Quick Reply: Patriot Act to a whole new level...for revenue?