Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

P-Town Cops Cracking Down On Curfew

Old 04-20-2003, 12:27 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default P-Town Cops Cracking Down On Curfew

Oh that was quality right there. Tonight a police officer came over an intercom, speaker or whatever in his car and said that they were gonna bust people for curfew, so they'd better leave. Cop came over and talked to us, he was cool he just said it's dumbass kids that are gonna screw it up for everyone else and we won't have anywhere to go do to our own thing. What's funny is when they went around checking people over half the rice ended up having to leave...guess they did us all a favor.
Old 04-20-2003, 12:42 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Alright ... what I want to know is who is the genius that came up with the idea that it would be the coolest thing in the world to drag race in the PARKING LOT of AMES ... 3 Wide ... from one end to the other ... ? So next weekend if we get kicked out its because of these fuckers ... Because eventually a cop caught on and came and sat with the lights off hidden waiting for them to do it again ... there were like 5 or 6 races where they went 3 or 4 wide down in front of the stores ... WTF PEOPLE ... how can you seriously be that dumb?
Old 04-20-2003, 12:48 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

some of the stupidest people/actions ive ever seen have taken place in p-town. the guy in the turbo white riced out type r was acting like a fucktard, the cop busted his ass too. he was driving like a maniac, cop saw him do it i was standing right next to two cops that talked about him, cop went over to him and was like "did u just get out of this car" the guy said "no" the cop was like what the fuck yes you did ill write ur ass up right now, but im just gonna give u a warning. don't act stupid then the cop talked to me and my boys and was like stupid ass motherfuckers are gonna get yall kicked outta here im telling you. same shit happend at janaf in norfolk, i wish we still met out here man its so much closer (for me and my boys atleast), but no, people had to shoot paintballs at sports authority, all it takes is 1 stupidass fuck to screw up everything, im sure there won't be a ptown spot in the near future because of all the cool guys
Old 04-20-2003, 01:24 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

I for one would like to thank the cops for busting people that do stupid stuff like that. Good job guys
Old 04-20-2003, 03:29 AM
Registered Member

JS4KIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats a curfew
Old 04-20-2003, 05:45 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

ya getting the fuktards out is a good thing but having them there can make everything bad for everyone then u lose places to meet at...like janaf meet spot...if the idots didnt come out then it would be straight, but good job to the cops then sent them home =)
Old 04-20-2003, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

these stories is why i never come out anymore.
Old 04-20-2003, 08:40 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Theres a curfew?
Old 04-20-2003, 08:58 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

These stories are why I never come out at all.....I'd love to come chill with you guys and see whats up in the community...but the heat is too much for me
Old 04-20-2003, 09:00 AM
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by JS4KIKZ
Whats a curfew
I donno, I never heard of that...

It may be something for the lil kiddies... us old folks just have it so easy I guess... lol

Quick Reply: P-Town Cops Cracking Down On Curfew