Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

OPTION 1&2 and DRIFT TENGOKU

Old 02-11-2004, 08:25 AM
Virginia Beach 757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_crs has disabled reputation
Default OPTION 1&2 and DRIFT TENGOKU

Who would be interested in a subscription to these magazines. I've had one for about 4 yrs now and it's time for me to renew. I was thinking of selling them along with the US Magazines SS,ImportTuner,Turbo....etc
I would fill everyone's subscription and get 1 or 2 more extra's. When I was living in San Diego you could go down to the local Jstore and buy these for about 7 bucks a pc.. They would always sell out in about 2 days. Just a thought..let me know.

_crs
Old 02-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: OPTION 1&2 and DRIFT TENGOKU

What would be the subscription cost and for how long (6 months, 12 months?)?

I'd be interested in Dori-Ten, if anything.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

if you started to sell them at your store i'm sure they would sell. I for one would buy them. i'm not much into paying 200 bucks up front tho..... i like option 2 my self. dori-ten is aight too.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

you carry the dvd's?
Old 02-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Virginia Beach 757

We will carry a full assortement of J-vids. OPTION 1&2, DRIFT TENGOKU, BEST MOTORING (USDM and INTERNATIONAL ver)..along with our usual videos 360VM and GRIP VIDEO. As for the magazines we already have :Super Street, Turbo, Sport Compact, Honda Tuning, and Import Tuner. I would like to add Option and Drift Tengoku to this line-up. Let me know
Old 02-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Well, I'm pretty sure you'd have interested buyers for Option and Dori-Ten, if that's the basis of this question.

.jp magazines are hard to get around here outside of personal hookups or online subscription services.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:34 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

yah....tha closest place i could think of that carries japanese magazines would be 90 miles away....(tower records in richmond sells options for ~$8) so i think carrying the dori ten and option magazines would be nice. i would buy them from your place if they aren't overpriced
Old 02-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Patron

Just as a point of reference:

http://www.v-opt-usa.com/main.html
Old 02-11-2004, 07:15 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
Just as a point of reference:

http://www.v-opt-usa.com/main.html

hey soul have you ordered from them before??? there's no shipping cost?
Old 02-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Virginia Beach 757

Wow?!?! I was paying $7.00 each. So I figure I could sell them at that price..lol..that's the offical US site? Hmmmmm...I'll see if I can hook it up on that. My scrip. is still good I'll see if I can get better prices than that.

Quick Reply: OPTION 1&2 and DRIFT TENGOKU