Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Opinions on next car to buy

Old 01-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Logic is my religion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld
Default Re: Opinions on next car to buy

my pontiac
Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by tie fitr
What major tranny problem do they have?
I believe its something with the throw out bearing or what not. I couldnt really tell its all over the forums for the GT500, more ten 20 of the guys over there have had the trannys replaced and clutch replaced under warrenty for factory defect.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:55 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

OKay to go through them
Mazda Speed (anything) would (In my opinion) be a down grade to the WRX I already Own.
Lotus (Assume you mean the elise) Way too small
240sx - Ive already owned 2 a S13 and a S14 (so I'm bored with them already)
And idk the C6 felt like it had more room for some reason *shrugs*
The Pontiac I was contemplating but I honestly dont like the styling.
GTO (In my own personal opinion) is like taking a match to your money since there HORRIBLE on resale value and plus there slow =\ (In my opinion) Ive "played" with a LS1 and a LS2 GTO with the wrx back in the day and my opinion of them is kinda iffy.
Eh a Supra is a waist of money, they cost too much. If I was going that route Ide buy a Lexus SC300 drop it off to my boy Scott Henesseys house and have him goto work. Also there just too old. And a FD is a project car lol.
And the 03/04 Cobra I cant fucking find one at a dealership locally anywhere. Ide be interested in testing one of those out. Im not "mechanically dumb" Im just a lazy fuck. Ive worked on many cars and know how to do pretty much anything required however I just dont like to do it lol. Took me a year to put a clutch in my wrx just because...=\ Idk I might just sell the WRX buy a Camry put a down payment on a house and be a normal person, I think I have a mental issue I cant make decisions very well and I get bored with cars entirely too quickly. I bought a 200sx SE-R a couple of weeks back; drove it from Maryland back to Richmond and already got bored of it. Its sitting at a buddies house rotting away just because =\. Anyway THanks everyone VERY much for the awesome responses and opinions. It has actually helped me out in narrowing down the cars Im seriously interested in. This is the First time on vadriven that I can remember that people were useful and gave positive feedback lol. But this thread can be closed now.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:17 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
I bought a 200sx SE-R a couple of weeks back; drove it from Maryland back to Richmond and already got bored of it. Its sitting at a buddies house rotting away just because =\.
how much you want for that 200sx SER?