Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Officer Doing His Job

Old 01-29-2004, 06:59 AM
i can't drift.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981
Default Officer Doing His Job

Since everyone on here complains about there tickets and how the cop was a dick, i thought i would sing a different tune.

I got pulled over this morning in my peice of crap 87 mr2.

It was a state trooper. HE was very nice and didn't yell at me for not stopping immdiately, (he apparently followed me for a half a mile with his lights on) and he was very nice as he told me the exhaust was too loud (hole in muffler) and he noticed me not wearing my seat belt.

He also noticed the window didn't go down, there was no liscense plate on the front, and he thought it was lowered?? (shocks are bad i think)

Well, Mr. State Trooper only gave me 2 tickets, not wearing a seat belt and 1 improper equipment.

Thank you Officer for only issuing 2 tickets, and not giving me the other improper equipment tickets which cost 30 dollars a peice. And i'm glad you are keeping the streets safe.

FLAME ON!
Old 01-29-2004, 07:06 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Officer Doing His Job

thanks for not bitching about getting tickets for shit you deserved.

people just doing their job.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:18 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by Greaser
thanks for not bitching about getting tickets for shit you deserved.

people just doing their job.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:46 PM
EzE
Banned

EzE is an unknown quantity at this point

YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT AN OFFERCER DOING HIS JOB... YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PERSON ......WE WERE ALL DOWN AT THE SPOT (NOT SAYING WHERE)... ....THEN THIS COP COMES CREEPN UP AND PULLS ME AND MY BOY ON THE WAY OUT AND SAYS IF HE CAUGHT US STREET RACING HE WAS GOING TO TAKE US ALL TO JAIL BUT THAT WASNT THE THING ....SHOULD...OR SHOULDNT? SOME ACTION BE TAKEN ON A COP WHO CUSES YOU OUT.........THATS RIGHT THIS COP CURSED ME AND MY FRIEND OUT WITHOUT EVEN GIVEN A TICKET AND THE FUNNY PART ABOUT IT IS I GOT ALL ON FILM....DIGITAL CAMRA ............SO THATS TODAYS QUESTION...TO ALL OF YOU READERS ......AND THAT IS SHOULD OR SHOULD'NT ANY ACTION BE TAKEN ON THE THIS OFFICER ....BY THE WAY SIR IF YOUR READING I HAVE YOUR NUMBER 4131 LOL PLEASE ANSEW BACK SOON
Old 01-29-2004, 04:47 PM
EzE
Banned

EzE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mab9981
Since everyone on here complains about there tickets and how the cop was a dick, i thought i would sing a different tune.

I got pulled over this morning in my peice of crap 87 mr2.

It was a state trooper. HE was very nice and didn't yell at me for not stopping immdiately, (he apparently followed me for a half a mile with his lights on) and he was very nice as he told me the exhaust was too loud (hole in muffler) and he noticed me not wearing my seat belt.

He also noticed the window didn't go down, there was no liscense plate on the front, and he thought it was lowered?? (shocks are bad i think)

Well, Mr. State Trooper only gave me 2 tickets, not wearing a seat belt and 1 improper equipment.

Thank you Officer for only issuing 2 tickets, and not giving me the other improper equipment tickets which cost 30 dollars a peice. And i'm glad you are keeping the streets safe.

FLAME ON!
Old 01-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

caps lock you fuck head!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Originally Posted by EzE
YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT AN OFFERCER DOING HIS JOB... YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PERSON ......WE WERE ALL DOWN AT THE SPOT (NOT SAYING WHERE)... ....THEN THIS COP COMES CREEPN UP AND PULLS ME AND MY BOY ON THE WAY OUT AND SAYS IF HE CAUGHT US STREET RACING HE WAS GOING TO TAKE US ALL TO JAIL BUT THAT WASNT THE THING ....SHOULD...OR SHOULDNT? SOME ACTION BE TAKEN ON A COP WHO CUSES YOU OUT.........THATS RIGHT THIS COP CURSED ME AND MY FRIEND OUT WITHOUT EVEN GIVEN A TICKET AND THE FUNNY PART ABOUT IT IS I GOT ALL ON FILM....DIGITAL CAMRA ............SO THATS TODAYS QUESTION...TO ALL OF YOU READERS ......AND THAT IS SHOULD OR SHOULD'NT ANY ACTION BE TAKEN ON THE THIS OFFICER ....BY THE WAY SIR IF YOUR READING I HAVE YOUR NUMBER 4131 LOL PLEASE ANSEW BACK SOON
[samuel l jackson] english mother-f'er, do you speak it? [/samuel l jackson]
Old 01-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Smee

LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98

Thats Just The Way He Talks Mother Fuc*er, Havent You Seen His Movies!
Old 01-30-2004, 05:53 AM
Corrado Butcher

G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: Officer Doing His Job

Yeah I've been pulled over a few times and yes there are some good ones that are just doing their jobs and then there are the ones that seem to go above and beyond the call of duty to be difficult or even have the ability to see things in a way that is beyond reality. I think that I've seen more that were just doing their jobs.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:22 AM
i can't drift.

mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981 mab9981

Hey EZE!

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.

Quick Reply: Officer Doing His Job