Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

odu paring tickets

Old 01-15-2003, 06:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3s-gtemr2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default odu paring tickets

i just wanted to say "fuck you" to all those rent-a-cops who give out parking tickets at ODU. there's also fucking idiots. i got two in one day, and the first one said-

Make: civic
Model: 2-door sedan

and the second said-

Make: two door
Model: sedan

ok, they need to be tought 3 things: 1. find out what to put in each of the fucking spaces, just don't guess. 2. is a car has two doors, it's a mother fucking coupe, not a sedan. 3. you are a fucking dousche bag, and you have no business writing bullshit tickets if you don't know these first two things. i have close to $200 lost from these rediculous fines. that could get me some altezzas, LED washer lights, AND a giant APC window banner.

thanks for listening to the bitchin. late!
Old 01-15-2003, 07:11 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

If you're getting parking tickets... maybe you shouldn't park there?
Old 01-15-2003, 08:14 AM
Got Honda?

BlackLude2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha, ya I like to refer to them as the parking Nazi's
Old 01-15-2003, 08:24 AM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

some of them are students, this guy in my class last semester was a meter maid for the school...we saw him ridin around in his golf cart all the time and joked on him hard core....he said you could go to the parking services or whatever they are called and sign up for it and get paid to do it
Old 01-15-2003, 08:39 AM
Big Member

cokinut is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh man. Someone gave me a ticket cause they couldn't see my decal cause it was around 8:00 @ nite. Very stupid people. And yes, they are parking nazi's. My friend parked at a commuter lot with no decal for 40 mins (the class time) and she got a ticket when she got back out....they're on the ball and I make sure i follow dem rules - $30 fine can get me 1/3 of the new tire i need.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:03 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: odu paring tickets

Why is it always the cops fault when someone commits a crime? Everyone is always sayin that they shouldnt have given them a ticket but they admit straight off to doing somehting that is ticketable. Quitcherbitchen.

Originally posted by 3s-gtemr2
that could get me some altezzas, LED washer lights, AND a giant APC window banner.
haha. that is hilarious.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:03 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

My car is registered as a 2 door sedan.

One time when I was at ODU; I parked in front of where you get the temp parking permits, in a spot with a meter that had run out, and I took my front license plate off.... Im a thug.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:18 AM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

fuck odu...they suck dick anyway!
Old 01-15-2003, 09:54 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: odu paring tickets

Originally posted by 3s-gtemr2
i just wanted to say "fuck you" to all those rent-a-cops who give out parking tickets at ODU. there's also fucking idiots. i got two in one day, and the first one said-

Make: civic
Model: 2-door sedan

and the second said-

Make: two door
Model: sedan

ok, they need to be tought 3 things: 1. find out what to put in each of the fucking spaces, just don't guess. 2. is a car has two doors, it's a mother fucking coupe, not a sedan. 3. you are a fucking dousche bag, and you have no business writing bullshit tickets if you don't know these first two things. i have close to $200 lost from these rediculous fines. that could get me some altezzas, LED washer lights, AND a giant APC window banner.

thanks for listening to the bitchin. late!
your the same kid that talked shit to a lot of people on this forum about your bad ass mr2...well...when did honda make an mr2

Last edited by ritz; 01-15-2003 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-15-2003, 10:40 AM
LTDTEAM.COM

Rockybling can only hope to improve
Default Re: Re: odu paring tickets

Originally posted by 94ProbeGT
your the same kid that talked shit to a lot of people on this forum about your bad ass mr2...well...when did honda make an mr2
lol, i have a real mr2!!! lol, hey 3sgte, if your bitchin about a your tickets, just go appeal them and they'll get dropped. i got one last year dropped after i bought my decal. go to the parking garage and fill out the "appeal form"!!! its true man, you should have got a different screen name when dragva crashed!!!

Quick Reply: odu paring tickets