Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

NOW OPEN!!!!!!!!!!! new honda/acura shop in the HR local area

Old 04-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sloaccord is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOW OPEN!!!!!!!!!!! new honda/acura shop in the HR local area

hello everyone me and a good friend of mine have finally finished cleaning out the garage and are now open for buisness we specialize in anything and everything honda and acura from minor repairs to major work, from motor swaps to oil changes we have a combined 15 years experience and can guarantee all of our work, also we are gonna b open to complete professional stereo system installs and anything else electrical we are offering a wide arrange of repairs and custom work for all your vehicle needs at competitive prices

for pricing and further info please feel free to call or setup an appointment with either of us

danny evans 757-240-1475

brandon smith 757-508-6796
Old 04-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ
Default Re: NOW OPEN!!!!!!!!!!! new honda/acura shop in the HR local area

you won't be here much longer
Old 04-03-2007, 08:08 PM
what do u mean turbo

91TurboLS is an unknown quantity at this point

hello everyone me and a good friend of mine have finally finished cleaning out the garage and are now open for buisness we specialize in anything and everything honda and acura from minor repairs to major work, from motor swaps to oil changes we have a combined 15 years experience and can guarantee all of our work, also we are gonna b open to complete professional stereo system installs and anything else electrical we are offering a wide arrange of repairs and custom work for all your vehicle needs at competitive prices

for pricing and further info please feel free to call or setup an appointment with either of us

I just wanted to take the time to clear up the above thread.. Its not to sound like there is a new shop in town its simply to say that we have a garage and the space to do sidework for people..On that note we can however do motorswaps, suspension, general repair, etc etc.. just to simply make some extra money.. If the above thread confused people then i apologize..

Also Zweetdreamz... You have no right bashing this thread like u did.. I mean if u got confused thinking that there is a new shop then thats a different story. But to say you won't be here much longer???
Old 04-03-2007, 08:11 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 91TurboLS

I just wanted to take the time to clear up the above thread.. Its not to sound like there is a new shop in town its simply to say that we have a garage and the space to do sidework for people..On that note we can however do motorswaps, suspension, general repair, etc etc.. just to simply make some extra money.. If the above thread confused people then i apologize..

Also Zweetdreamz... You have no right bashing this thread like u did.. I mean if u got confused thinking that there is a new shop then thats a different story. But to say you won't be here much longer???
He was referring to the original poster who was banned for creating this same thread in 5 forums.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Your work will speak for itself. Bad news spreads alot faster than good news. No bashing intended, and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:15 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

hey u might want 2 take the first bit of money u get and take a few english courses at tcc. they have a wide arrange of courses.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:17 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Its not to sound like there is a new shop in town
maybe u missed the thread title.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

im not confused. your good friend is stupid.