Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Nissan Armada or infinity qx56 owners???

Old 06-04-2008, 05:01 AM
EMF Member #12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nissan Armada or infinity qx56 owners???

The Titans have a problem with the rear end too. My father actually just turned his in for some warranty work with the rear. I think his Titan has around 45k on the odometer. His truck averages around 15mpg, mixed driving. I think the Armada is plenty nice though the QX56 has a bit more of a luxurious feel to it.

I think that line of vehicles is very nice and you can't go wrong...except with gas the way it is. I wish they made nicer diesel vehicles...that would be your best solution.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

sponger78 has disabled reputation

I'm happy with are..mada. The QX is little more luxurious, but you can get an armada with the LE trim and get all the bells and whistles ( leather, sunroof, navigation, bose/DVD, etc) . I have an SE-OFF ROAD model. The only thing mine missing from LE model is the sunroof and navigation. Gas is predictable with the 5.6L, so if you're worried about that this big boy is not for you. The reason we bought ours was for the 3 boys and their surf gear. We had an Xterra first but 3 kids with gear it was not doing the job with comfort. We still kept the X, and with my experience with Nissan's I like their quality. If you really want some knowledge visit clubarmada.com.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Why not get a lincoln navigator? It gets 14-16 around town 18-19mpg on the highway. My mom owns a 2005, and its awesome. Drive when and you will fall in love. You can get a 2003-2005 anywhere from as cheap as 16-17k to 20-21k for a low mileage one. For 17-18k you can get one with 50-60K on it, not bad, imo.

Seriously drive one before you go buy a Infiniti, we drove it and multiple other ones, from Lexus to Cadillac. Navigator was by far the easiest full size suv to drive for my mom. She claims it drives just like her old town car.