Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Newport News Meet

Old 12-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Taking the shot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Newport News Meet

I love how they won't even come in here to defend their actions, because well....they know they're fucking ricer idiots.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

ls96swap has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TrePound
i was thinkin the same thing. usually i stay out there for a few hours, but as soon as them suffolk hicks started burning out i left. i know a few of them were from suffolk, why cant they just stay in their little uncivilized city.
ya I left right before all that happen and went to walmart to meet my gf and a bunch of guys come up there and was like, " dude you just missed the coolest thing. There were like 10 cars doing burnouts filling the whole parking lot up with smoke."

I kinda just looked at the guy and walked away shaking my head..
Old 12-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

lol someone should just get them doing the stupid shit on Video with their license plates and faces and just mail it to the Yorktown police. i think the YTPD would find that very useful.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Pulling The Weight

PureBreed has disabled reputation

Dont really see the point of these little meets now of days...
Old 12-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

TrePound has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by PureBreed
Dont really see the point of these little meets now of days...
it was fun meetin people and hangin out when it was hot. now its cold. not fun no more. i enjoyed it.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:30 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by TrePound
it was fun meetin people and hangin out when it was hot. now its cold. not fun no more. i enjoyed it.
same here
Old 12-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

ls96swap has disabled reputation

I still enjoy it, just the fact that some people there act like they have no sense at all.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Registered member

vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer

yeah the burnouts were def. not need...i think a baby could of died from all the damn smoke comin out of those damn cars and their "burnout"....we cant have shit in NN...
Old 12-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

should have a designated area for riced cars and idiots like near a dumpster or area without lighting
Old 12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by futrhondaownr
should have a designated area for riced cars and idiots like near a dumpster or area without lighting
Or in a salvage yard with a crusher.

Quick Reply: Newport News Meet